The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Anthony Jacquin-Good Guy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4172 Posts

Profile of bobser
He loves me, but rarely admits it in public.
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6124 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Quote:
On 2012-06-03 20:10, Shrubsole wrote:
Is there anyone on planet earth that MP actually likes? Smile

(Rhetorical as no reply is required)

Actually shrub if you read threads you will see I love professionalism in this field. And have a huge amount of respect for those that are good professional hypnotists.

Its also obvious I hate amateur dabblers that learn how to take their hands off their nob long enough to stick it to their head
( that's their hand in case their is any confusion)and believe that they are not only hypnotists but know more than those that know what they are talking about.

I also hate amatuer dabblers that come on here ask for basic advice then sell shoddy products to those that don't know the difference.. then become know-it-alls.
hypnokid
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of hypnokid
You must really hate yourself.

HK
Too much style to be a stage hypnotist.
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1308 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
Mind Punisher, I have seen you post frequently on here what is your actual name so I can reference some of your performance stuff?

Pete

P.s you can inbox me
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Pete,

You can link to his website from his signature and get a good insight into his performance style by searching for his stage name 'Shrink Hypnotist' on You Tube.

Here is a clip from 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOh0hwK-0FY

Enjoy.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4172 Posts

Profile of bobser
So.... lets have no more of those ugly jibes, okay?
Thankyou Anthony.
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
I find MPs post among the more useful here. He does not suffer fools gladly - but since when is that a fault?
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11912 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2012-05-30 10:32, mindpunisher wrote:
Ive never seen a wacky or sensible assault on anyone. If you are talking about flame wars then that is nothing but playing around on
here.

And that's right there are no hair brained hypnotists in America? Give me a break you guys are the center of the universe when it comes to hair brained psychic or hypnosis

Ive not seen anything as daft as this in the UK ever. And your part of the world has loads of this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpUtUQ5YC-Q

And this is a brilliant episode of full length... Although Ross Jeffries comes across very well the rest are lunatics or con men.

http://watchdocumentary.com/watch/louis-......da0.html

Makes us Eccentric Brits look highly intelligent.

Ah come on MP, Im not hairbrained over here in US of A. A little psychotic maybe. Smile
PinkGlove
View Profile
New user
Bude England
78 Posts

Profile of PinkGlove
I second this. His products are awesome. Today I followed the Trilby Connection and hypnotised my friend on my first attempt. I got as far as getting him to forget his name and a few other things but chickened out of making myself invisible.

Excellent product Anthony, well done.
Trust anyone who has gone through it.
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6124 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Quote:
On 2012-06-05 15:51, Anthony Jacquin wrote:
Pete,

You can link to his website from his signature and get a good insight into his performance style by searching for his stage name 'Shrink Hypnotist' on You Tube.

Here is a clip from 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOh0hwK-0FY

Enjoy.

Anthony

that's true Ant and those performances are getting a bit old now but the point to take into account is some of those clips show audiences of 1000+ who ALL paid to see me.

And here are a few old testimonials from PAYING clients who paid me thousands for a few hours of my time. And you can see the results they get when they work with the. http://www.advancedmind.co.uk/testimonials.htm

Currently I am working with European Tour golf pro's Champion athletes and working on an introduction to the Scottish rugby team.

this is what hypnosis is about not sticking your hand to your head or a table. But if it floats your boat...it certainly describes a certain type of customer. We just go for different markets.

And that ok its just not my thing... if its yours then run with it.
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6124 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Decomp I love the American eccentrics I love those links above it wasn't meant to be derogatory.
hypnokid
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of hypnokid
Quote:
On 2012-06-06 18:37, mindpunisher wrote:
Currently I am working with European Tour golf pro's Champion athletes and working on an introduction to the Scottish rugby team.

Any videos or testimonials of the golf work?

HK
Too much style to be a stage hypnotist.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Anthony Jacquin-Good Guy (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL