The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » NOMENCLATURE by Sean Waters (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Here's the skinny:

For years, I have been mildly obsessed with determining people’s emotions. I have employed many methodologies (and still do). I have used psychometry methods, “Hoy”-like Ruses and technology. Each have their strengths and liabilities. I had a lingering feeling that I was missing an obvious answer. That is exactly how I felt. I wanted something a little more "real".

About six months ago, this method popped in my head and made me laugh. I thought surely it could not be this straightforward. Sometimes, the answers are hidden in plain sight. I promise that the explanation is going to be one of those “I should have thought of this long ago”. It can be used to reveal people's thought-of emotions (and used in conjunction with thought-acquistion ploys) or can be used alone to give readings, in which you know the theme of concern. All with the slightest touch.

Caveat: this is a handling of a method you are familiar (but probably are not using in its current form), but I guarantee this is different and expands this to hopefully a new level).

NOMENCLATURE

is a new(/old) way to to determine thoughts

What it is: a small ebook (5 pages + title page and credits, 7 page PDF document).

A promise: If you do not like want I am offering and do not feel that it will enhance your readings and revelations (of people or objects, whatever), then I will gladly send your money back. I am so sure that this "I should have thought of this" idea will please you, that I am glad to do this. I do not want to speak for you, but I think you'll dig it.

To avail youself:

Paypal $14 to watersmind@gmail.com

I will email the file to you, upon receipt.

I hope that you enjoy it!

Regards,

Sean
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2187 Posts

Profile of dmoses
PM'd you.

d
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
I PM'd you!
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2187 Posts

Profile of dmoses
I PM'd you back!

I can honestly say that what Sean is offering is a simple and beautiful thing.
I'm not a "psychological illusionist" but I'm happy to report that if you give readings-- this is totally transferable with the minimum of effort.

Great stuff that I promise-- you WILL use!
(and you WILL slap your hand to your head and go-- why didn't I think of that)

dave
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
699 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
Just sent my fourteen bucks!
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Thanks T.C.! I appreciate it. I hope you find this idea one that serves you well.

... The (laughably) simple idea can be applied to nearly anything! Emotions and situational themes (readings) seemed obvious choices. Technically, this could be used with my mind's only presentation for KENT (to name a suit that coincides with the card value). I honestly have not used it that way, though.

With Regards,

Sean
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Jose Prager was kind enough to buy a copy and sent me a link to his review.

http://www.mindshocks.com/p/nomenclature-sean-waters.html

Thanks!

Sean
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1917 Posts

Profile of DT3
I have this, and as with all of Sean's works, I love the thinking and structure.

Done correctly, this has the possibility of seeming real to your participants.

And pretty much a steal at the price.

Another hit from Waters' Mind Smile
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5126 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Very simple and clever.
An added moment that you can place in your one-on-one mindreading piece that will surely will create a great image to remember and a bonus revelation.

Great work Sean.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
dylan magic
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of dylan magic
Bought a copy of this and loved it, Really you can't go wrong with the material he releases.
As he mentioned earlier in the thread you can use this idea to springboard off into other avenues of mentalism as well.
Without giving too much of the method away, this routine can also be used as a great "pratise" tool for a more difficult technique in mentalism, as you have a guaranteed outcome in the nomenclature routine.

All round winner from Sean!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » NOMENCLATURE by Sean Waters (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL