The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Lost directions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Ihave a packet trick with nice plastic coated bicycle cards there are 3. 1 is a double face K of Hearts on one side and Q of Hearts on other. the seconn card has pips for K of H border broken and blank of the "escaped" K of H. thenthird has K&Q in a NSFW position.does anyone know what this is called or have directions for it. I would be greatful magictrucker007@yahoo.com thanks
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Actually, the king is spades (minor detail). I hope we can put our collective heads together and figure this out I know I've had it for around 10 years and it wasnt hard to perform especially for a few guys at the bar.the bicycle cards are very well laminated

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Any ideas what this effect is called or how it works?

Smile Smile
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
893 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
Can you post/send some type of picture?
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On 2012-07-27 20:20, Scott Fridinger wrote:
Can you post/send some type of picture?

http://magicpix.weebly.com/adult-packet-trick.html here is a picture of the cards ***NSFW*** but not really that bad either. please take a peak and let me know if you know anything about it. I remember it playing well in the bar.The KS is dbl back w/QH on other side the other two are bluebacked and they are all laminated, maybe if no one knows the exact effect, someone more talented than I could work out a handling for me? Pretty Please?

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Lost directions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL