The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Livestock Magic Sites? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JoshuaCabaret
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of JoshuaCabaret
Any one know any good Livestock magic site? Places to get props, dove pan, balloon to rabbit boxes? I know about Abbott's magic and I'm really happy with their selection but I'm just looking for different options. Thank you!
Ryan Price
View Profile
Special user
winnipeg, MB, Canada
641 Posts

Profile of Ryan Price
Check out http://www.magicsax.com if you are looking for something made out of wood.
Thomas is a great guy to work with and is very creative. You may pay a little more than the stock items but he can work with you and create something that will fit your needs perfect.

A few other really good builders are Fairchildmagic, Rich Hill, and Smokey Mountain Magic.

If you are looking for things like dove/rabbit pans then any magic shop can help you.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5700 Posts

Profile of Regan
Most any reputable magic shop will stock props for livestock. There are many I could name, but Hocus Pocus is a good place that comes to mind.

Regan
Mister Mystery
JoshuaCabaret
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of JoshuaCabaret
Thank you guys so much! I'm going to check these sites out right away!
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
Joshua, check out the antique estate sale section on Hocus Pocus, I've picked up some great props from there.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
List one animal trick at a time searching for it on Google. You will see several magic shops selling the item.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Livestock Magic Sites? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL