The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » The Ultimate Magic Blog-Adventures in Astonishment (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Astonish Inc
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Astonish Inc
Good afternoon, good evening, across the nation or around the globe,

It has long since been lingering in the back of our mind. Join the Café and participate as an active member or continue to vicariously troll to the end of infinity. As you can see the former has won out and here we are. Perhaps the choice of voice will become confusing so let me just introduce myself.

I am Austin Albert; Lover of magic and purveyor of astonishment. Magic is my life, magic is my passion, magic is my job, and magic is why I am still alive today.

My associates and I have seen a horrendous downturn in the internet is regards to quality of content in regards to magic. So we have decided to start the first of many blog posts.

We would love to spend semen time with you within the ocular sanatorium.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl1SkOOf8yg

All The Best
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Astonish Inc.,

Improving Magic would be good.

I admire Kenton's forging on in Magic despite the need for prosthetic forefingers.
Handiaffected could be a good new word for your blog.

You guys know you can stop the camera and re-record something that doesn't go well, right? LOL

Your use of the words "semen time" elude me.

Good luck on your project. You've got a long slog ahead of you.

-Mary Mowder
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
Welcome to the Café and good luck for your blog. We need many people to show their appreciation to the craft.
Astonish Inc
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Astonish Inc
Thank you Very much Mary for the feedback, I will be sure to use “Handiaffected” in one of our upcoming posts. As far as "semen time" is concerned…no comment. I would stop the Camera and Reshoot, but if we did every time I made a mistake, the first video would still be a pipe dream.

Sir Spartacus…Salubrious salutations, much appreciation, and respect. I have trolled your posts from afar since I first got internet.

All my Love
Austin Albert
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » The Ultimate Magic Blog-Adventures in Astonishment (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL