The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Trcky.com is amazing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pete McEwen
View Profile
Special user
Durham, N.C.
576 Posts

Profile of Pete McEwen
Hey Everyone,
After meeting Rich Aviles at the Carolina Close-up Convention years ago I've been impressed. I heard he was starting a new website and was immediately interested. He is a true worker, he has routines that people will use, and he now has a vehicle to get them out there. I was trying to pick which downloads I wanted and entered a contest to win them all. Well low and behold I did. I now have access to his opening effects for the website and to be quite honest I am glad I did. For instance, Mute by Chris Beason is something I never would have purchased, but the thinking is extremely clever and it's something I'm looking forward to use. An easy way to have a seemingly impromptu effect. Next I loved Adam Ryan's Change for a Twenty. This is something I perform a lot as there are no gimmicks and it's very visual. Excellent instruction. Moving on to Steve Reynolds. The knowledge of this guy is amazing. He has a passion that is unbelievable. He details an incredible Three phase routine or three routines that just happen to flow really well together. He goes over every little detail and leaves no stone unturned. To get that kind of material for just $10 is simply a steal. Lastly, my favorite is the Pivotal Peak by Ryan Schlutz. I had my guesses as to what he was doing, I was wrong. It's better than that. I love working from a peak, I do it all the time, Now to have something this simple to be able to get the peak without any extra motions of a deck square up or anything like that is a KILLER. You can use it as a simple mind reading effect, as the peak to let them shuffle or it can be added to anything. It's a bit knacky, but once you get it, it's very simple.

Basically there are a lot of magic download websites out there now. Some are better than others. This is one that fits in with my performing style and my style of Magic. It's not just a website putting out anything people want to get published just to make a few bucks. I would have no problem downloading anything they put out and being confident I'd like it and use it. If you haven't gone over there yet, go look at trcky.com and see what you think. You'd be surprised. Also Rich's book, Above the Fold, is OUTSTANDING. If you haven't gotten it, do it. I was performing at a bar the other night and I did 5 tricks. They were all from the book. Just a deck of cards and me and it was enough material to have everyone at the bar amazed and entertained. Do yourself a favor and go look at these.

Pete
The magician formerly known as SPEEDcuber
"no one will believe the things we do if we don't believe them ourselves." - Slydini
PeteMcEwen@mac.com
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Yes they have some unique and useful items you will actually use.
chmara
View Profile
Inner circle
Tucson, AZ
1911 Posts

Profile of chmara
URL?
Gregg (C. H. Mara) Chmara

Commercial Operations, LLC

Tucson, AZ

C. H. Mara Illusion & Psychic Entertainments
tenchu
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1120 Posts

Profile of tenchu
^^ Trcky.com
mrehula
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of mrehula
Looks promising . . .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Trcky.com is amazing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL