The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The OHM System (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
859 Posts

Profile of espmagic
I remember sitting with Christopher in a diner over coffee while I was on tour with our international street performer's festival some 15 to 20 years ago...if I had known then, I would have sold my soul and invested in his work, as he has shown to be both ethical in his business as well as being a nice guy. Congratulations, Christopher, on your successes, and I look very forward to getting out of poverty in order to send you money...OHM first, and then the list goes on...

In Edmonton,

Lee Davis
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2148 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Hi Lee! Thanks for the kind words. That was a while ago, wasn't it? Sent you a PM.

CT
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
xtrouble
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of xtrouble
Can anyone confirm the website address for this ? I tried taylorimagineering.com but it doesn't seem to work.
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3044 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
drphil
View Profile
Elite user
432 Posts

Profile of drphil
Woks fine for me also. Just wanted to say thanks for answering my question about the payment terms Christopher.
xtrouble
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of xtrouble
Very odd, it's still not working for me. Will try tomorrow,
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2148 Posts

Smile Just received this note regarding the new OHM receivers:

Hi Christopher,

I just want to say that I got the new receiver you sent me. I've been playing around with OHM for the last few days and I couldn't be more pleased with it - it works just fine!

I'll be taking it out into the real world for the first time tonight and I'm sure I'm going to blow a few people's minds!!

Thank you very much Christopher for an excellent product and of course your first class service.

Cheers,

Terry Strong
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

Demitri
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of Demitri
I have a quick question about this. I have seen a few mentions on here (some from Mr. Taylor, himself, some from other people) so I was hoping to get a little clarification. Can owners of Sixth Scent (with the newer receiver) use that receiver for OHM? I saw it mentioned, but didn't see a response to that. I also noticed Mr. Taylor mentioned how a single receiver couldn't perform all the necessary functions, across the board. Just looking for a little clarity to help my simple mind.

On the topic of the receiver - I contacted Mr. Taylor about a problem with one of my transmitters, and in passing mentioned I was having trouble with the receiver. Not only did Mr. Taylor solve my issue with the transmitter, he sent the new receiver without question, explaining the situation. His service is absolutely incredible. I can't speak for others, but I find this to be a very rare commodity outside the magic world, so I make a point to praise the people who go out of their way to help customers.
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2148 Posts

Hi Demitri: Thank you for the kind words. Regarding the question on using the 6th Scent receiver with OHM, I have sent you a PM as I do not want to give specific details on function in an open forum. Cheers.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

Demitri
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of Demitri
Thanks for the info!
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10566 Posts

Profile of saysold1
For the "free will effect" - is there something special that needs to be removed or ditched at the end? Anything attached to be removed from the objects at the end?

I was unfamilar with Ohm and just came across it now...
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
SLiZe
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of SLiZe
Quote:
On 2013-02-14 23:31, saysold1 wrote:
For the "free will effect" - is there something special that needs to be removed or ditched at the end? Anything attached to be removed from the objects at the end?

I was unfamilar with Ohm and just came across it now...

No. You do not have to remove anything from the objects.
I have this for several months and it got great reaction every time.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10566 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Thanks - I think I get it.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The OHM System (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL