The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hawaii Hypnosis Podcast with Chris Morris of NLP CONNECTIONS Hawaii Hypnosis Podcast (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hawaiihypnosis
View Profile
New user
Kauai, Hawaii
48 Posts

Profile of hawaiihypnosis
Aloha folks! Recently I interviewed Chris Morris of http://www.nlpconnections.com

Chris Morris revealed

1) Why he decided to close NLP Connections.
2) What he really thinks about NLP Patterns and Techniques.
3) And much much more

http://www.hawaiihypnosis.org/podcasts/h......-morris/

Antonio

P.S. I am working on an interview with one of the ORIGINAL Developers of NLP that is relatively unknown!
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Great podcast Antonio. I enjoyed it and thought you gave Chris plenty of space to tell his interesting story.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
hawaiihypnosis
View Profile
New user
Kauai, Hawaii
48 Posts

Profile of hawaiihypnosis
Quote:
On 2012-06-05 12:03, Anthony Jacquin wrote:
Great podcast Antonio. I enjoyed it and thought you gave Chris plenty of space to tell his interesting story.

Anthony

Thanks Anthony. I'd like to imagine that I've gotten a little bit better with the podcasts.
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Chris is a good communicator and you did a good job of interviewing him. I know what he means by that "space" beyond technique. But I don't think NLP or any discipline is mechanical. People are mechanical because they don't have the creativity to use it any other way.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hawaii Hypnosis Podcast with Chris Morris of NLP CONNECTIONS Hawaii Hypnosis Podcast (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL