The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Paul Voodini, Tannen's, New York, Halloween! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
I'm delighted to announce that I will be hosting a very special Halloween seance at Tannen's magic store in New York on October 31st. This will be followed by a lecture on seance and paranormal entertainment on November 1st.

More details to follow. Tickets are not available yet, but just wanted to spread the good word! Smile
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Fantastic!
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Hope to see you there Eddie! Smile
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
I have said this before, but Paul totally blew my mind at Doomsday. If you guys over the pond can get to this I guarantee that you will not be disappointed! Pauls thinking is definitely a significant part of the new wave. What was beautiful about his performance for me was that thre was no 'trick' therefore it could not go wrong, just more right sometimes than others! It was real seat of the pants stuff, and if you understand what he was pulling off, it was even more entertaining. This is the real stuff folks, try and get to this one. And (not that you need it) but good luck over there Paul.
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Thank you for the kind words Chris!
www.readerofminds.co.uk
mstgracy
View Profile
Regular user
United States
139 Posts

Profile of mstgracy
I may have to make a trip to NY
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2426 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
Looking forward to hearing more about this
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
maxnew40
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of maxnew40
I have enjoyed all of Paul's material that I have read so far. I wish I could afford to go to this.

-Max
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
629 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
I was in Tannen's yesterday discussing this with them. The usual suspects behind the counter seemed to be under the impression that it would be a seance on 10/31 (Wed) and a lecture on 11/1 (Thurs). Can you confirm (or deny) this for scheduling purposes, Paul? If enough folks are coming in for the event, I may try to put together a little welcome gathering!
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Who cares what it is! Just having Paul over will be great!

Who's ready to camp out and wait for the tickets with me?

BTW, it would be nice if Sebastian Black's Mind-To-Mind extends its run through the fall so Paul could catch it and some other goodies like Todd Robbins.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On 2012-06-07 15:45, that'sJustWrong! wrote:
I was in Tannen's yesterday discussing this with them. The usual suspects behind the counter seemed to be under the impression that it would be a seance on 10/31 (Wed) and a lecture on 11/1 (Thurs). Can you confirm (or deny) this for scheduling purposes, Paul? If enough folks are coming in for the event, I may try to put together a little welcome gathering!

I can confirm that I will be running a seance on the 31st and then lecturing on the 1st November. I'm really very excited about it! Smile
www.readerofminds.co.uk
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
I'll be there.

I'm currently reading Danse Avec Les Morte and enjoying it immensely
Tokyo Williams
View Profile
Regular user
NYC
126 Posts

Profile of Tokyo Williams
I see tix are available for the lecture (http://www.tannens.com/shop//cart.php?m=product_detail&p=9655).
Any info on the seance? Will the it be ticketed, too, or should I just come prepared to fight tooth and nail for a seat?
I have nothing to say
And I am saying it
And that is poetry.
-John Cage
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
I'm not sure how tickets are being organised for the seance. Perhaps the best idea would be to contact the store directly.
www.readerofminds.co.uk
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1002 Posts

Profile of NFW
You doing any thing soon in the UK Paul?
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Lecture wise? Nothing in my diary for the rest of the year unfortunately. However if any magic clubs/societies have a last minute gap they need feeling, give me a shout! Smile
www.readerofminds.co.uk
kellaroneil
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of kellaroneil
Really enjoy Voodini's books. What a wealth of knowledge and most wonderful performer. Would be great to make the seance.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Paul Voodini, Tannen's, New York, Halloween! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL