The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Master Clip Board (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Hello all-

I have finally completed work on "The Master Mind Reader's Kit," which includes "The Master Clip Board," "The Medium's Envelope Test" and "Q&A 2002." Only fifty units will be available. Those who are interested may read a complete description and ordering information at

http://mastermindreader.com/cd/exclusives.html

The entire site has now been updated for March, so please feel welcome to stop by.

Best Regards-

Bob Cassidy
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4463 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
I had the pleasure of meeting with Mr. Cassidy on Sunday where he showed me one of his clipboards.

Let me say, that it is by far the best commercially available clipboard out on the market (albeit for a limited amount of time) and if you are the type who does pre-show work, this is a must-have in your arsenal.

Not only do you get an excellent clipboard, but the additional materials included are alone worth the paltry sum the good Rev. Dr. Bob is charging.

I honestly can't believe that he's letting these go for the small amount he's asking, but since he's limiting the actual production to only 50 units, I 'predict' that they will not be available for long.

So do yourself a favor, and get your clipboard before Mr. Cassidy's generous offer is no more.

This has been an unsolicited testimonial from a slightly-biased friend and fellow Discordian Pope.

:evilgrin:
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Master Clip Board (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL