The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Mikame card stand without English instructions? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

osterloh69
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of osterloh69
Hello there,

I recently purchased the Mikame card stand (regular bridge size, not the jumbo stand). Does anyone know if English instructions are available for this item? I intend to use it for a rising card routine (with gaffed weighted card deck). The stand looks fantastic and I have no doubt will work well for my purpose. However, the instructions included with the card stand were written in Japanese. Other Mikame items I have purchased came with both English and Japanese instructions. Does anyone know if English instructions are available? It looks like there are quite a few suggestions that may be useful on the instruction sheet.

Regards,
--John Osterloh
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
As with all the posts about the Mikame product instructions, you can:

1. Contact the magic dealer you purchased the item from to see if he can obtain English instructions.
2. Contact Murphy Magic the wholesaler of the Mikame line to see if they can provide English instructions.
http://www.murphysmagic.com/Information/Contact.aspx
3. Contact a Japanese society in your area to see if you can locate a translator in your area.

If you purchased 2nd hand, then inquire with them.

Not all Mikame products come with English instructions, so there my not be any available.
osterloh69
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of osterloh69
Thank you for your reply. I contacted the dealer from which I purchased the card stand and they provided a PDF with the English instructions.

Regards,
--John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Mikame card stand without English instructions? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL