The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Steve Freeman (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zenneth
View Profile
Regular user
China - Hong Kong
135 Posts

Profile of Zenneth
Hi everyone, I was told that Steve Freeman is one of the experts' expert cardmen. Does he have any videos or books? Or how can I possibly contact him?

thanks in advance!
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Steve is definitely one of the best in the world with the boards. he is also an intensely private guy who never goes to conventions or lectures, and rarely shares his stuff with other magicians. You can see him perform on the Vernon Revelations videos (re-released by L&L), but I think I am safe in saying he would not want his contact information released on this board or to people he doesn't know. And that is certainly his right.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Paul Chosse
View Profile
V.I.P.
1955 - 2010
2389 Posts

Profile of Paul Chosse
My experience with Steve is that he is a gentle man, very kind and more than willing to share insights on magic with interested students. He IS very close with certain material, particularly things not in print, or that are not his to share. But he has always been very generous with his take on standard techniques or effects. The first time I met with Steve was in a chinese restaurant in SF 25 years ago (maybe more?). We covered all kinds of subjects in a pretty long and open session. This has always been MY experience with Steve, and I'm certainly not unique.
The Vernon tapes do not begin to do justice to Steve's prowess. Remember, they are meant to be expository. Steve demonstrates Vernon material with no spectators to respond really, and with the intention of teaching the material, for the most part, not entertaining you with it.
Re: contacting Steve - though he may not want his contact info posted publicly, I'm pretty sure that a letter posted to him C/O The Magic Castle would reach him.
Best, PSC
"You can't steal a gift..." Dizzy Gillespie
Zenneth
View Profile
Regular user
China - Hong Kong
135 Posts

Profile of Zenneth
Thank you very much for your help!!!!!!!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Steve Freeman (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL