The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Johnny wong super power coin (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7035 Posts

Profile of bowers
Does anyone have or know anything about
this new coin from johnny wong.
todd
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Todd, You're probably referring to Wong's Super Power 4. I have two of his other coins I really enjoy, but have no experience with this one.
TH

Occupy Your Dream
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7035 Posts

Profile of bowers
Ha atom
its called super chameleon power
its on hocus pocus hot list items 1st page.
todd
santaknows
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of santaknows
I just picked up Super Power 4. The two coins are excellently machined but the accompanying DVD leaves much to be desired. As often the case,you must use your creativity and resourcefulness to develop your own routine.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5339 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Besides his DVDs, a better naming convention would be nice. The names are getting way to silly IMO.

Jim
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1601 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
Quote:
On 2012-09-01 12:55, J-Mac wrote:
Besides his DVDs, a better naming convention would be nice. The names are getting way to silly IMO.

Jim

In addition to that, the differences between his sets are often very slight and not necessarily an improvement on other Wong products. Having said that, this one looks kind of interesting. The addition of a chinese coin to the mix is always welcome. If anyone gets this, I hope they post a review.

Alan
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3965 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I have Super Power 4. It is a great piece of equipment! I don't care for the DVD much as IMO Johnny Wong speeds through a few very flashy quick routines. However, I have used these coins in conjunction with a number of other routines. For example, if I'm not mistaken, Shaun Robison Live on Penguin (September 2012) has a really good coin effect that could be modified to be used with Super Power 4.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5185 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Hate to raise a dead thread but I feel it is better than starting a new one. I have a Superpower 4 set and also recently ordered a set of about 20 half dollar "Chinese stickers" for another Wong set, having several extras now, Has anyone experimented with replacing the regular Teflon discs with Chinese stickers (covered in optically clear tape that I already have)? Another option if I do experiment is the sticker set came with two red and two blue that could lead to even more possibilities. I feel since you never see the Teflon discs that are already there, It couldn't hurt to change to Chinese stickers (or any sticker for that matter, I seem to remember several options for half dollar size stickers at one time.

Anyone tried it so far and what did you think of it? Even without anyone trying it, I still will likely try something anyway. I love to tinker. Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
TWOCAN
View Profile
Special user
PORT RICHEY FLORIDA
819 Posts

Profile of TWOCAN
I just bought the super 4 coin set from a guy on face book . Will give my 2cents when I get it
Maker of Copper /Silver coin gaffs +

https://perch-star-nbdt.squarespace.com/home

Okito box clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=100n9CnFjXw
Visit my face book page , Copper silver coins by PT
TWOCAN
View Profile
Special user
PORT RICHEY FLORIDA
819 Posts

Profile of TWOCAN
I got it snd it’s awesome , perfect thickness to display 4 coins and powerful like kris super coin . I’m happy 😃

Okito box clip.
RickDangerous
View Profile
Special user
I can't believe I made
968 Posts

Profile of RickDangerous
I bought the sp4 set as well. Still not really sure what to do with them. The dvd felt very rushed.
"Reality is what you can get away with."
Robert A. Wilson

"Think for yourself and question authority."
Timothy Leary
TWOCAN
View Profile
Special user
PORT RICHEY FLORIDA
819 Posts

Profile of TWOCAN
Quote:
On Jul 18, 2021, RickDangerous wrote:
I bought the sp4 set as well. Still not really sure what to do with them. The dvd felt very rushed.

I know what you mean , make some type of routine up and hopefully it plays out 👍🏼

Okito box clip.
RickDangerous
View Profile
Special user
I can't believe I made
968 Posts

Profile of RickDangerous
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2021, TWOCAN wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 18, 2021, RickDangerous wrote:

I know what you mean , make some type of routine up and hopefully it plays out 👍🏼

Will do! Need to play around with it. I feel like I‘m not really grasping the coins‘ full potential. Yet.
"Reality is what you can get away with."
Robert A. Wilson

"Think for yourself and question authority."
Timothy Leary
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Johnny wong super power coin (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL