The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Some great new gaffs... Visit Slim's Discussion Group too! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
Just wanted to let you know I've updated my site with some new stuff.
we've got mummies, unicorns, and my personal favourite, my first ever
gator boy!
anyways, take a look and let me know what you think.
also, for readers of these forums, I'm giving a 15% discount for
october, just because I love halloween so *** much.

-orbax

http://www.fiendishcuriosities.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Dr Mage
View Profile
Veteran user
Southern California
332 Posts

Profile of Dr Mage
Wow, cool stuff. Smile
What is the color of magic?
eggshell
View Profile
Regular user
Chorley, England
146 Posts

Profile of eggshell
I don't think I'd sleep at night with one of those things staring at me from a cabinet !!. Really weird, but good stuff.
rcad
View Profile
Loyal user
St-Eustache
211 Posts

Profile of rcad
I agree eggshell...

I am not being judgemental but I am truly wondering what kind of people would buy this stuff or why if not for "business" purposes?

Let's be honnest, would be kinda weird looking in my living room and it would scare the kids like hell... But I must admit that it seems like very good quality work.

Richard
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." Albert Einstein
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
Well, I'm the kind of person who would buy this stuff! This work is beatiful! I think I need a Fiji Mermaid for my collection. Of course, these creations would be right at home in my living room.
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
boblinds
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
111 Posts

Profile of boblinds
I'm with FireDice. If I had the money, I'd be SO there on this stuff.

Many of these things would look GREAT next to my mounted movie poster for The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (in German, no less. "Blutgericht in Texas")
rondasue
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of rondasue
An unpaid plug. I ordered one of the fingers for a routine. Then decided I really needed the human skin face for no good reason. Both pieces are great. The finger was modified for the routine.
rcad
View Profile
Loyal user
St-Eustache
211 Posts

Profile of rcad
As I said, and I hope I haven't offended anyone, I was just curious to know who or I should have said "why" somebody would buy an item such as this.

For example, I prefer to collect "monsters" figurines from movies which leaves no doubt about their origin. Those creations on the other hand look more like artefacts. Do you or would you present them as the "real thing"? Do you or would you all use it in a magic show as rondasue did?

Or maybe the curiosity I have about them is the answer... I am definately very intrigued...

Richard
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." Albert Einstein
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Some great new gaffs... Visit Slim's Discussion Group too! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL