The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The question of the ages (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
Woland,

The link to posted is titled "Tuberculosis management". That is treating and on going disease. As said I from the beginning, there aren't cures, just long term treatment. And definitely not hundreds of cures.

When you get something-like a Polio vaccine to prevent disease, give me a shout.
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
Quote:
On 2012-06-14 12:08, mastermindreader wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-06-14 06:13, critter wrote:
The last time I read a statement like that was in a book by that shyster Kevin Trudeau.

Yes, and he still perpetuates that BS on his informercials. And keeps getting taken to court for fraud, etc.

And of course the lawsuits are part of the conspiracy. He says so in his books!
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I quit using a drug store because they sold Trudeau's book on drugs.
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
I'm sorry, Kevin, but it doesn't matter what the article about tuberculosis was called, if you actually take the time to read it, you will see that in the majority of cases, tuberculosis is in fact cured after some months of combination drug therapy. Cured. It doesn't come back.

And if you want to talk about vaccines . . . . there are dozens that have been developed since Jonas Salk's day. What have you got against them?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The question of the ages (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL