The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tricks co. Japan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stuartle
View Profile
Regular user
* UK *
142 Posts

Profile of stuartle
Hi everyone got a friend looking for any Tricks Co effects for sale if you could PM me any details I'll get back to you, Stu
WolfgangWollet
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of WolfgangWollet
Are you still looking for Tricks Co.....I have a few......
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2431 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
I've got a Dr. Sawa effect about some sort of Octopus ...
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Quote:
On 2013-01-29 01:29, Richard Kaufman wrote:
I've got a Dr. Sawa effect about some sort of Octopus ...


Richard, that is actually from Rabbit Company not Tricks Company.

MagicP does a cool video on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH7rwmCEgbY
edshern
View Profile
Inner circle
1391 Posts

Profile of edshern
Speaking about Dr. Sawa, if anyone has Dr. Sawa's Checkmate please let me know. I've been looking for one.
Ed
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
Quote:
On 2013-01-29 01:05, WolfgangWollet wrote:
Are you still looking for Tricks Co.....I have a few......

PM sent........no response.....
Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
Quote:
On 2013-01-29 01:34, John Mazza wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-01-29 01:29, Richard Kaufman wrote:
I've got a Dr. Sawa effect about some sort of Octopus ...


Richard, that is actually from Rabbit Company not Tricks Company.

MagicP does a cool video on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH7rwmCEgbY


John,

Incidentally, MP got that from me for free in exchange for making that video!

I have about 5 or 6 Space Changers BNIP left.

It's a nice effect.

-Tom
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
Quote:
On 2013-01-29 18:10, Houdini103126 wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-01-29 01:34, John Mazza wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-01-29 01:29, Richard Kaufman wrote:
I've got a Dr. Sawa effect about some sort of Octopus ...


Richard, that is actually from Rabbit Company not Tricks Company.

MagicP does a cool video on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH7rwmCEgbY


John,

Incidentally, MP got that from me for free in exchange for making that video!

I have about 5 or 6 Space Changers BNIP left.

It's a nice effect.

-Tom

Yes....Space Changer is a very interesting and unique effect....and with a very cool name indeed.....not sure if there something similar out there in the market......for sure it is or will become super rare as all the Rabbit Co. effects.

I just bought Animal Cards.....again a very unique effect from Rabbit Co. created by Dr. Sawa (with a very Tenyo-like package):

Image


Will try to make a video of it in the future.

Hope more info would be available for this company......their products are very interesting........I have seen also a spoon bending effect from them.....and that's all....probably in Japanese sites there is more info.

Come on Killertweety!!!...you did a great job with the Tricks Co. catalogue.......what about Rabbit Co.?? Smile
Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
Yeah, I would love to have Dr. Hiroshi Sawa sign one for me!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tricks co. Japan (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL