The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » So that's why I get migraines! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Greg Collett
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Greg Collett
Since arkansas isn't a Carny hotbed I had to resort to reading everyone's post, reading and surfing the web. Started off by using a Q-tip then today I got a nail, blunted the tip, rubbed it down with alcohol and proceeded. Still got a long way to go but as the pic shows, its a start.

Click here to view attached image.
"He's a miracle waiting for us to happen."
Eric the Excellent
View Profile
Loyal user
Montana
234 Posts

Profile of Eric the Excellent
I always found Q-tips to be more difficult than the real thing. Don't know if it was just the off shape or how they bunched up once they were in there...

Anyway, congrats! Lookin' good!
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
Being a Blockhead has nothing to do w/ being a Carny...With that said...Now that you do the Blockhead, can you hang Sidewall??..
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
No, but I can hang.... wait a minute... didn't we do this already?
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Greg Collett
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Greg Collett
Thanks Eric, I gotta start somewhere I guess. Forgive my faux pas mr curator.. and sadly, my tenting skills are lacking.
dough
View Profile
Loyal user
Gee. . . 13 years, and only
238 Posts

Profile of dough
Quote:
On 2012-06-15 08:39, Greg Collett wrote:
Forgive my faux pas mr curator.. and sadly, my tenting skills are lacking.

Well, between faux pas and Mr Curator you've confused the time out of Jim Smile
"One of the Last Ten in One Sideshows"
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
This carnival had a fake chupacabra foot on display, once. Now, that's a faux paw.
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
JJKnight
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of JJKnight
I feel your pain on the whole Arkansas thing. I have lived here just about my whole life. A bit of a cultural wasteland depending on your interests. You can always hit up Mr. magic in little rock, if you haven't heard of it. Jim Henson (yeah I know) is the owner. He may be able to put you in contact with other performers to get you going.
Greg Collett
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Greg Collett
Jj
Jim Henson is the man. I've known him and his family for many many years and he is not only one of the kindest funniest guys around but a treasure chest of magic. ANYONE who needs a particular piece of magic can call him up, he ships nation wide. Cant say enough good things about Jim 'Mr. Magic".
I've been here my whole life too pretty much and yea you nailed it, no pun intended, a cultural wasteland.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » So that's why I get migraines! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL