The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo 2013 First informations ! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..8..11..14..17..20..21~22~23 [Next]
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
683 Posts

Profile of Inert
Lol Mr.Wizard.

Great job on all this Davy! You are without doubt the suspense master Alfred Hitchcock of Tenyo.
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Smile I'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation and wonder. Smile
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
It's 'tommorow' ! Smile
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1480 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
I am sure I filmed Lubor doing the trick but for the life of me I can't find the charger for the battery to my camera Smile

Anyway if I do have a video of it I would only use it to review the trick with fresh eyes and not upload it anywhere as respect to Tenyo not to disclose too much prior to official launch.
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
3Rd trick is online lol
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Angelo, I understand. If you should find your battery charger please do a litle review (or preview) for us Smile

I don't know what to think of the third trick ... I hope it's not a m****t with a chain and key that you pull off one stick and put on the other stick. I need a demo video Smile

Will there be a fourth (fifth?) release this year Stereo? By the way thanks for all the effort you put into this - much appreciated Smile !
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
683 Posts

Profile of Inert
Hate to be a buzz kill & all, but it does look like 'Quarterly Returns' beat Tenyo & Lubor to the punch. Very similar effect. I'd still go with Lubors' version thou. The 2nd effect has been done before too. I'm wondering if it is a World's Greatest Magic release? The 3rd sounds good if as Killertweety states the modus operandi is not the suspected one.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Lol Inert, so you will not be disappointed with the 4th trick, because in such recycling, can not do worse. I think it's the 4th the World greatest Magic one. But always with Tenyo touch improvment I think.
Killertweety there is 5 tricks this year so 2 remains.
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
[quote]On 2012-06-20 15:20, Angelo Carbone wrote:
I am sure I filmed Lubor doing the trick but for the life of me I can't find the charger for the battery to my camera Smile

I think Lubor made it disappear just to mess with you and will become his next effect called Carbone's Mystery Charger. Smile
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Quote:
On 2012-06-20 16:07, Killertweety wrote:
I don't know what to think of the third trick ... I hope it's not a m****t with a chain and key that you pull off one stick and put on the other stick. I need a demo video Smile

Oh no not another key on a stick trick. Smile
Wish they would have made it with a cool looking key like the ones hanging in the background.

I too hope it is not the old m****t with a chain gag.

May I can modify it to suddenly burst into flames, then extinguish them to find what looks like a chard burnt finger swinging from a chain on the other end of the stick. Smile

I'm waiting for a video to manifest itself to see this new key stick trick.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
It's illustration, it's not photo of the real trick, I don't have yet photo of real props. The only one real photo is the trick from Lubor.
And for World greatest magic I have no info at all, it's just suppositions and in fact look that it's maybe not the one I think. Maybe glenn is true or maybe it's lubor's one. Have to wait to know. All this informations are first look, and all props are prototype. They can be change before release. it's just a chance to have a little idea of the new line.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
4th Trick online... Enjoy !!! lol
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Seems very interesting! Perhaps the trick I look forward to the most Smile Once again ... if gimmicked coins, please Tenyo, make EURO versions!
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
It's I think improved version of classic energised coin.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Tenyo don't make English package this last year so Euro tricks version I don't think you can hope this.
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
683 Posts

Profile of Inert
The tray below makes me think that it's a new, improved & possibly examinable 'Coin Coaster' variant. This would be a big step forward imo if it is examinable. Tenyo's just sneaky like that. If this is the case...good news for you Killlertweety as any coin type would be ok.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
The last 5th trick is now online. Now you know all the new line.
Thank you Hitomi for his precious help like every year. Our favorite Japanese ally is truly irreplaceable Smile
Next step is to find photos and videos ;o)
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
That's a great line up.
Gotta see the coins in the bucket effect on video.
Thanks for the hard work gathering the information and getting it on the blog.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Don't know what to think of the last one, we'll see if there are video's Smile

I also thought about Energised Coin trick which is beautifull as it is already. The Coin Coaster is another possibility indeed, would love to see an improved (magnetic?) version of that one Smile

I'm pretty excited about the tricks for this year, in my opinion better then previous year. But again, perhaps they're so-so if we see the video demonstrations ... .
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
When do they start selling these new effects.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo 2013 First informations ! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..8..11..14..17..20..21~22~23 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL