The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Slow Motion Aces (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

helder
View Profile
Special user
Portugal
974 Posts

Profile of helder
Me performing the Vernon classic with some Ascanio touches:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrM88FVChvU
My version of Eddie fetcher "Be Honest What's it?" it's available at Penguin Magic
Email: heldermagico@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/heldermagico
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
A little slow for my taste, but very clean! Nice job...
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2719 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Very nice. I think the showing of the Aces and the 12 indifferent cards were a bit over done, Other than that everything was well done. Nice even pace that wasn't too slow nor too fast.
acortest
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of acortest
I am just learnig this Vernon classic. All I have to say is WoW! That was the best version of the trick I have seen. Everything was so clean. When it was over, I felt like I had just seen a beautiful painting or sculpture in an art museum. Definitely going to watch this many times over.

Were the Ascanio touches something you learned in a book or video or did you just apply the extra 'touches' yourself? I would definitely like to learn your version of this effect. Great Job!
helder
View Profile
Special user
Portugal
974 Posts

Profile of helder
Quote:
On Oct 7, 2014, acortest wrote:
I am just learnig this Vernon classic. All I have to say is WoW! That was the best version of the trick I have seen. Everything was so clean. When it was over, I felt like I had just seen a beautiful painting or sculpture in an art museum. Definitely going to watch this many times over.

Were the Ascanio touches something you learned in a book or video or did you just apply the extra 'touches' yourself? I would definitely like to learn your version of this effect. Great Job!

Glad you like it, the touches I apply myself.

:)

Helder
My version of Eddie fetcher "Be Honest What's it?" it's available at Penguin Magic
Email: heldermagico@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/heldermagico
seraph127
View Profile
Special user
575 Posts

Profile of seraph127
Nicely paced overall, but serious over-proving at the beginning.
There are many tricks, and many effects, but rarely a Grand Effect. There are many entertainers, but few real magicians. Many technicians, but few artists who use their art to explore their vision. - Derren Brown, Absolute Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Slow Motion Aces (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL