The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ultimate Self Working Card Tricks by Various/BBM (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
ozman
View Profile
Loyal user
Tenbury Wells, UK
253 Posts

Profile of ozman
We have just uploaded another performance from our new DVD - The Ultimate Self Working Card Tricks. This time it's Liam Montier's AWESOME 'Henry Sugar'. This routine is just a stonecold classic. So pleased we got permission to include it on the DVD (mind you, we did need to keep Liam's family hostage until he signed on the dotted line).

Check it out here - http://youtu.be/hI2HEZ51nXU

And if you pre-order it before the July 9th release date from http://www.bigblindmedia.com then you get a free download package with video instruction on 'Gemini Twins' and a pdf of Cameron Francis' 'Nothing But Trouble' trick.
NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
Quote:
On 2012-06-25 12:01, ozman wrote:
We have just uploaded another performance from our new DVD - The Ultimate Self Working Card Tricks. This time it's Liam Montier's AWESOME 'Henry Sugar'. This routine is just a stonecold classic. So pleased we got permission to include it on the DVD (mind you, we did need to keep Liam's family hostage until he signed on the dotted line).

Check it out here - http://youtu.be/hI2HEZ51nXU

And if you pre-order it before the July 9th release date from http://www.bigblindmedia.com then you get a free download package with video instruction on 'Gemini Twins' and a pdf of Cameron Francis' 'Nothing But Trouble' trick.

Henry Sugar looked great! I'm trying to wait until this set hits the US, quit tempting me to pre-order, lol.
robwillett281
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of robwillett281
I have recieved this today. This is really good stuff. Excellent production and a really good selection of tricks.

Superb, highly recommended.
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2472 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Thanks for answering my question, on My Aces Are Marked. Went back and looked at the source, and could see how this could be used. Love the effect, and glad to see it on this DVD.

Looking forward to picking this up!

RevJohn
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1050 Posts

Profile of NFW
Rob, how have you managed to beat the 9th July release date ??
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1413 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Quote:
On 2012-06-29 14:44, robwillett281 wrote:
I have recieved this today. This is really good stuff. Excellent production and a really good selection of tricks.

The DVD in NOT OUT yet!!!!
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1091 Posts

Profile of bekralik
Maybe he's thinking of Cameron's "Ultimate Impromptu Card Magic" dvd? Releases on similar topics around the same time by the same company can get confusing, especially when "ultimate" gets overused in titles.
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2529 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On 2012-07-03 07:48, Jean-Luc.R. wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-06-29 14:44, robwillett281 wrote:

I got mine today

The DVD in NOT OUT yet!!!!
ozman
View Profile
Loyal user
Tenbury Wells, UK
253 Posts

Profile of ozman
Hi folks - the official release date for this DVD is July 9. but some of the people who pre-ordered direct from us have already got their copy. hence the comments now starting to surface!
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1253 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
Quote:
On 2012-06-18 16:39, Cameron Francis wrote:
Liam's Henry Sugar is on there. An absolutely DYNAMITE effect!

this forms a chunk of one of the few mentalism card based effects that I would be willing to perform at all times, it's great!

it's the same as a luke jermay effect which is out already (and also not really original)

I do it slightly differently and add a couple of bits on to the end, it's great stuff!
Protection for mind readers and mentalists: http://tricksofthemind.com
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1050 Posts

Profile of NFW
So Ozman if we per order we will get the DVD early then.?
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1919 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
I took the plunge and ordered it too. This should be right up my alley as magic is merely a hobby of mine and I prefer tricks that don't require difficult sleights so I can work on presentation Smile
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5343 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I'm ordering mine tonight, along with Cameron's Impromptu card magic DVD.
2 no-brainer purchases.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1919 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Just received the PDF-file with the free cardtrick. Unfortunately it involves spelling in English and therefore isn't suitable for me (Dutch speaking) ... . Ah well, it was free afterall. I hope the other tricks don't need spelling out cards too much Smile
IanB
View Profile
Loyal user
Derby
203 Posts

Profile of IanB
Received mine last week and got to say this is first class.
I've been using both Mike Austin's Impossible and Al Thatcher's 4,5,6 for years now and never fail to fool Magicians and Laypeople. Kinda disappointed they're being released to a wider audience (just me being selfish).
There is no filler material and every effect could (and should) be used commercially.
The production values, performances and explanations are to the usual high BBM standards.
Well done to all involved!!
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6991 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Killertweety, just sent you a PM regarding your issue with the free trick. You still might be able to use it! Smile
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1050 Posts

Profile of NFW
Just purchased... said I wasnt going to do any more pre orders !!!
Christopher Congreave
View Profile
Veteran user
U.K
377 Posts

Profile of Christopher Congreave
I watched this last night, it's really excellent. If you want to fool other magicians there are some real crackers on here, but the great news is there are also tricks that you could go and do at a gig, or if handed a pack and asked show me a trick.

Very very good material, well produced as ever with bbm.

Excellent.
magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
548 Posts

Profile of magicHart
Took the plunge and ordered as well based on the positive comments here.
drstevemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Addicted to For Sale Forum so only have
264 Posts

Profile of drstevemagic
I did as well, late last Friday. As of yet, haven't received download or PDF. Sure they'll show up soon. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ultimate Self Working Card Tricks by Various/BBM (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL