The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ultimate Self Working Card Tricks by Various/BBM (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1050 Posts

Profile of NFW
I got the down load and PDF link almost instantly after purchase !
Bobbert
View Profile
Regular user
Alberta, Canada
152 Posts

Profile of Bobbert
Whereabouts is the link sent? I have actually not recieved it either, it has been around 4 days since purchase
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1050 Posts

Profile of NFW
It went to my e-mail address !
Magikbob
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Magikbob
I also preordered based on the comments here on this thread. I haven't seen a link or PDF yet as well.
I'm hoping they come soon since the weekend has passed as well as the release date is here
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Lack of link could be down to FISM, not sure.
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1050 Posts

Profile of NFW
That might well be the reason Kyle.
ozman
View Profile
Loyal user
Tenbury Wells, UK
253 Posts

Profile of ozman
Folks

Apologies for lack of download link. We are away at FISM until the weekend. If you are currently waiting for the link please email me at owen@bigblindmedia.com
migwar
View Profile
Elite user
west yorkshire, UK
457 Posts

Profile of migwar
Looks like a solid release this one
tester2006
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of tester2006
I really enjoyed this release. I wasn't familiar with any of these effects and not only are these self-working, but many start with a shuffled deck and have your spectators performing most of the handling. Additionally before each effect there is an introduction which gives you information on the trick creator and other recommended publications by them.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3202 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
When will this be released?
SmittyWitty
View Profile
Loyal user
Fairhaven, MA
282 Posts

Profile of SmittyWitty
Have all orders been shipped yet?
MuscleMagic
View Profile
Special user
794 Posts

Profile of MuscleMagic
So really no math setups, no complex setups?
BatsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1052 Posts

Profile of BatsMagic
Quote:
On 2012-07-13 05:58, rowdymagi5 wrote:
When will this be released?

It's officially out right now! I'm waiting for a uniformed government employee to bring it to me. Hopefully today will be the day- they should have shipped on Monday!
drstevemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Addicted to For Sale Forum so only have
264 Posts

Profile of drstevemagic
Hey there, BatsMagic! We seem to have similar spending habits for our magic obsession. Thought you'd like to know that I received the following communication from OZMAN when I requested and was sent the link for the free download:

"Many thanks for your order. Your Ultimate Self Working Card Tricks DVD will be sent on Monday 16th. We DID have finished copies to send you immediately, but we have discovered an error on the DVD, and are having new discs made as we speak. Thanks for your understanding and patience."

So I guess we'll have to wait a little longer. Thanks again for your wonderful additions to "Stitched". - Steve
magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
548 Posts

Profile of magicHart
Tis True they are all at FISM......

amazingly, I received the download extras within 24 hours!
BatsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1052 Posts

Profile of BatsMagic
Quote:
On 2012-07-13 16:09, drstevemagic wrote:
Hey there, BatsMagic! We seem to have similar spending habits for our magic obsession. Thought you'd like to know that I received the following communication from OZMAN when I requested and was sent the link for the free download:

"Many thanks for your order. Your Ultimate Self Working Card Tricks DVD will be sent on Monday 16th. We DID have finished copies to send you immediately, but we have discovered an error on the DVD, and are having new discs made as we speak. Thanks for your understanding and patience."

So I guess we'll have to wait a little longer. Thanks again for your wonderful additions to "Stitched". - Steve

Thanks for the info, DrSteve- I'll stop holding my breath waiting for it! You know how it is, I'm sure. This is the latest (and only) thing that I'm waiting for right now, and this would have been a good weekend for me to watch the DVD and practice. Next weekend won't be good.

"Slide" is supposed to be out this coming Friday, and I think that I'm in on that one next, but I don't want to pre-order it. That will be my next "Can't wait for it" item!

And I'm more than happy to have helped you with "Stitched", Steve. It was my pleasure to have come up with an improvement to a fantastic effect and share it with my brothers and sisters here on the Café. Quite frankly, it made me feel good and somewhat important for the first time here. You guys and gals dining in the Café have helped me out a lot; I'm more than happy to return the favor!
magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
548 Posts

Profile of magicHart
Kindamakes sense that the European magi would receive their orders before other parts of the world!
drstevemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Addicted to For Sale Forum so only have
264 Posts

Profile of drstevemagic
Quote:
Thanks for the info, DrSteve- I'll stop holding my breath waiting for it! You know how it is, I'm sure. This is the latest (and only) thing that I'm waiting for right now, and this would have been a good weekend for me to watch the DVD and practice. Next weekend won't be good.
"Slide" is supposed to be out this coming Friday, and I think that I'm in on that one next, but I don't want to pre-order it. That will be my next "Can't wait for it" item!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Slide" has me interested as well but at $55 I'm going to wait and read some reviews first too.
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1050 Posts

Profile of NFW
Well the DVD arrived today, now to find some time to view...
Nick Phantom
View Profile
New user
Venice, Italy
1 Post

Profile of Nick Phantom
Quote:
On 2012-07-04 09:02, Cameron Francis wrote:
Killertweety, just sent you a PM regarding your issue with the free trick. You still might be able to use it! Smile

Hi Cameron,
I have ordered the dvd too and I have the same problem of Killertweety, can you send me too the same information you wrote to him?
Thanks

N.P.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ultimate Self Working Card Tricks by Various/BBM (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.32 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL