The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ultimate Self Working Card Tricks by Various/BBM (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6991 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Hi, N.P.! It's not really a secret. My suggestion was simply to use cards that would work in your language. That's all. Smile
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
ozman
View Profile
Loyal user
Tenbury Wells, UK
253 Posts

Profile of ozman
Folks,

we have been blown away with the response to this project. people seem to be really responding to the strength of the material. I spent all FISM demming tricks from this DVD and it was astounding how FOOLED the attending magicians were.

check out some of the feedback we have been getting...

‘This is !@#$%^& awesome!! Every effect is excellent – ‘Contact Colours’ and ‘Henry Sugar’ stand out - but Terry Lagerould, ‘Your Aces Are Marked’ isn't gold…its platinum! Just proves although its important to work on your pass, DL , top changes etc you can still fry people with self workers.’ Dave Cooper

‘Just wanted to let you know to know how amazed I am about the quality of the tricks included on this DVD.’ Daniel Lagerman

‘I am normally a sleight of hand guy, but this DVD is absolutely excellent. Great choice of tricks, and superb presentation. Very well done.’ Rob Willett

‘I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying the ULTIMATE SELF WORKING CARD TRICKS DVD. This must be up there with one of the best DVD's I have ever bought. Only one word to describe it really.......... AWESOME.’ Doug Heath
craigwest
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of craigwest
I ordered on Monday and received the bonus PDF and video almost immediately by eMail; the DVD came in the post on Tuesday. Great service!

I can only echo what everyone else is saying. These are great effects, and the teaching and production standards on the DVD are excellent.

Really impressed with this release; well done!!!
BatsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1052 Posts

Profile of BatsMagic
So, I ordered within a day or two of the pre-order announcement being made, and I'm still waiting for this. You (craigwest) ordered on Monday and got it on Tuesday. WOW! I'm sure that you are over there in the UK, and I'm here across the pond. I'm sure that that has something to do with it!

This is NOT a complaint- it's just an observation on my part. BBM has been good to me over the past few years, and I like them!
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1919 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Quote:
On 2012-07-18 08:36, Cameron Francis wrote:
Hi, N.P.! It's not really a secret. My suggestion was simply to use cards that would work in your language. That's all. Smile

Indeed and I can confirm it is doable - still have to make some time and figure it out completely though Smile
rjs
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of rjs
Mike Maxwell's earlier efforts - Incredible (but Inedible) Self-Working Card tricks - attracted quite a bit of flak in the old days of VHS.
Perhaps unfairly. He did unearth some gems such as Eyes of the Gods.

I really enjoyed BBM's presentation and content on this new dvd.
Their fashion sense is slightly different from Mike's.
They also manage to lure some desirable devotchkas in front of the camera.

I hope BBM bring a sequel out.
Ultimate 2 or Penultimate 1 or possibly Ultima Thule?
ozman
View Profile
Loyal user
Tenbury Wells, UK
253 Posts

Profile of ozman
RJS - did you mean these desirable devotchkas?

Click here to view attached image.
rjs
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of rjs
Them's the ones.
I'm still trying to recover from the young woman in Bullets after Dark.

Click here to view attached image.
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1050 Posts

Profile of NFW
Think we got the better deal on this occasion !!
BatsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1052 Posts

Profile of BatsMagic
Got it today here in New York. I'm looking forward to checking it out and putting some of the effects to good use!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
It'd arrived at Penguin:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S14576

Ultimate Self Working Card Tricks - your magic will never be the same again!

Eleven of the GREATEST self working card tricks ever invented:

Contact Colors (Aldo Colombini)
Impossible (Mike Austin)
Shuffling Lesson (Chad Long)
Henry Sugar (Liam Montier)
Pre-Prefiguration (Larry Jennings / Mark Elsdon)
Your Aces Are Marked (Terry Lagerould)
Shufflebored (Simon Aronson)
The 7/16 Club (Alex Elmsley)
Impossible (Larry Jennings)
4,5,6 (Al Thatcher)
Unbelievable (By Shields, F. Michael And Bascom Jones, Jr)
drstevemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Addicted to For Sale Forum so only have
264 Posts

Profile of drstevemagic
Quote:
On 2012-07-18 11:07, BatsMagic wrote:
So, I ordered within a day or two of the pre-order announcement being made, and I'm still waiting for this. You (craigwest) ordered on Monday and got it on Tuesday. WOW! I'm sure that you are over there in the UK, and I'm here across the pond. I'm sure that that has something to do with it!

This is NOT a complaint- it's just an observation on my part. BBM has been good to me over the past few years, and I like them!

Got mine delivered to Florida from the UK today too. Just have to find some time to go through it. - Steve
Tim Hannig
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago area
1066 Posts

Profile of Tim Hannig
This looks excellent!
PRAISE FOR TIM'S BOOK, PERFORM:

"I loved this book!" Ken Weber

"4 out of 4 stars!" Nick Lewin

"My favorite book for performers!" Bill Cook

"This will be a classic of magic!" Mark Pocan

performbettershows.com
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2753 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I've been able to go through the DVD and I'm not going to give a trick by trick review, BUT I will say that this should have gone for double the asking price. They've done an excellent job compiling some of the best self working tricks ever in existence. I can't wait for Part 2!! Great production, great explanations, great job!!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1050 Posts

Profile of NFW
Couldn't agree more Lunatic,
Danny Diamond
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1400 Posts

Profile of Danny Diamond
Just got this yesterday and watched about half of it last night.

• EXCELLENT production value overall.

• Great intro's to each effect, giving some history to the upcoming effect as well as what seems to be very thorough crediting.

• The effects themselves are all very solid. So far, I haven't seen any convoluted or drawn-out counting sequences or anything like that (which I sometimes associate with "self-workers")

• Nice bonus section with some tips and comments, as well as a few simple shuffles and cuts taught.

• Very clear teaching and explanations.

• Performance sections feature visually appealing spectators.

Overall, only a bit over halfway through and I am VERY happy with this DVD. Great job guys!
You don't drown by falling in the water;

you drown by staying there.

- Edwin Louis Cole
BatsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1052 Posts

Profile of BatsMagic
Rachel and Amy were fantastic spectators!

But, seriously, I've watched some of this and at least a few things will go into my performance repertoire.
tgaffney
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of tgaffney
WOW

This is ONE great DVD.

I am usually very happy if I can fine one good nugget in
a book or DVD

I have found (so far) seven on this disc.
At least two of the effects will move into my
#1 set as soon as possible.

Also - would love to have beer and do some magic for
the lovely ladies who participated.

Keep up the great work BBM
Rampage
View Profile
New user
Florida
62 Posts

Profile of Rampage
WOW! Sounds like this is a good DVD to put into the aresenal.
ozman
View Profile
Loyal user
Tenbury Wells, UK
253 Posts

Profile of ozman
Folks,

we have a FREE bonus download for anyone who has purchased the ULTIMATE SELF WORKING CARD TRICKS DVD. the mutant brain that is Liam Montier, has come up with a killer idea for a way to use Aldo Colombini's Contact Colors to link immediately into another killer routine. it allows you to perform two of the strongest pieces of magic ever created in ONE routine. it's a GREAT idea.

and you can download the video instructions for free. to get the download link please email me at info@bigblindmedia.com and make the subject line of the email the THIRD word on the small print at the bottom of the DVD disc itself. (so open the DVD case, look at the tiny words at the bottom of the disc and quote the 3rd word you see).

AWESOMENESS!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ultimate Self Working Card Tricks by Various/BBM (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL