The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » DESTINY By Jeremy Moncrief (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MikeMetal2006
View Profile
Regular user
Anchorage, Alaska
111 Posts

Profile of MikeMetal2006
Hey I just wanted to write a review for the new effect I recieved the other day from Jeremy Moncrief. So here you go:

Here is the effect as the spectators will see it:

"You present a deck of cards to a spectator to hold. Begin by telling them that in life some of our choices are made by us, and some are made for us. The choices that are made for us are part of our destiny in life. Have the spectator that is holding the deck, name any one of the 52 cards. Lets say he names the 10 of diamonds. Bring out a memo pad. Open the memo pad to show that on the first page is a formula already written but nothing is on the other pages. Begin to talk about how you are going to use his birthday to show how sometimes your destiny is chosen for you. Pull out a pen, make sure it writes, and then hand the memo pad and pen to the spectator. On the paper, he will find a formula using the month and day of his birthday. Explain that he will add and subtract different numbers based on days of the week, hours in a day, and the seasons of the year to get his own astrological number. Have him complete the formula. Once he has his astrological number, which is for his eyes only, have him open the deck. While he is doing that you ask him, “You chose a totally random card? You have your astrological number? And, “You have been holding the deck of cards the entire time, right?” He will respond with yes. Then have him count the cards out, one at a time, down to the number right before his astrological number. (Let’s say his number is 3. They will count down to 2 and stop.) Ask him to tell his astrological number. He will say 3. And ask what was your card? He will say the 10 of Diamonds. Now he will flip over the 3rd card, and there’s the 10 of diamonds! And now you know that sometimes your destiny is planned for you!"

I was lucky to get a review copy and I am very glad I did! I really like the method. The over all effect is super sinmple to do. The effect is super hard hitting! If you decide to order it, you'll get a printed booklet, memo pad, extra sticker and two cheat cards.

I highly recommened this effect to anyone looking for an easy to do miracle!

You can buy it here: http://madhattermagicshop.com/magicshop/......id=10664
MikeMetal2006
View Profile
Regular user
Anchorage, Alaska
111 Posts

Profile of MikeMetal2006
Here is a quote I found also:

"Don't expect cheers after you perform this one, just silence. Stunned silence. A rare trick that hits on both the amazement level and the emotional level."

-Winston Helling Jr.- (Winner of the close up contest at winter carnival)
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
608 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
Thanks for the review Mikemetal2006! I am also selling destiny for $24.95 free shipping inside the USA. Also, I am selling just the PDF file for $8.00. I will stop selling just the pdf file on Monday. If interested please PM me. Thanks!
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Hey Jeremy, I had about a dozen people over tonight and I do an act involving intuition. Included Destiny as part of the Act and it was a real hit. In fact, I began the show with it which setup the rest of the program. I only perform workers, and Destiny is a Worker.

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » DESTINY By Jeremy Moncrief (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL