The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » So you think your day sucked? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Dreadnought
View Profile
Special user
Athens, Georgia
836 Posts

Profile of Dreadnought
I am sorry for your loss my brother, Peace and Godspeed to her and to you.
Peace

"Ave Maria gratia plena Dominus tecum..."

Scott

Would you do anything for the person you love?
spatlind
View Profile
Special user
still moving
863 Posts

Profile of spatlind
I am so sorry for your loss Santa. My sincerest condolences.
Actions lie louder than words - Carolyn Wells

I believe in God, only I spell it Nature - Frank Lloyd Wright.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Nothing any of us can say will comfort you at this time; grieve and we will grieve with you.
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I cannot believe how hard this is hitting me. I go from anger to sad to weeping. Even crossed my mind to drive into a tree. I had to notify her friends from when she taught and if I could get through it the tears on the other phone tore me up. Man, I can't imagine what loosing a child must be like.

I have made burial arrangementd, I can't cremate her, I just can't. I hatebto ask this but I am asking for donations to the cost because I am btoke and her retirement was our only income. Actually I am happy about that since loosing my last job I got to spend all my time with her nd she had been sick for some time but oddly she died from an infection not her heart. Her last words to me were 'i think I am dying' then she called for her late mother and went out unttil she was gone. I didn't have to pull the plug, that alone would have killed me. Her funeral is the cheapest coffin and no service or anything. I will see her tomorrow then next week she goes to the vet cemetary in Fernley, Nevada where I and perhaps her sister will be at her burial.

If you can help, and I am not sure how to work this, I appreciate it if not I appreciate your thoughts. I miss her so much. I see or hear something and want to tell her about it and she isn't here. I decided I need a doctors help tomorrow I can't do this.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
P.Med you Santa.

-Mary
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I don't have one but I will pm you. I thought everyone knew but my real name is Steve.
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
Nothing much more that I can say but Sad news.

Hang in there though and know you have many friends here.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
Steve, do you have a Paypal account?
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Steve, PM'd you. Please read.
Police Magician
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
648 Posts

Profile of Police Magician
Email me at policemagician@yahoo.com with the address where to send a check for you. I will try to do as much as I can for you. Glenn
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
Let's get this organized so we don't spend 3 days looking around for someone to step up. I'm in Kuwait so I'm not a good candidate but I do have funds I can send. How much do we need? Is anyone in the nearby area? I don't think Steve has Paypal. Glenn, if no one steps up soon can I send you the funds via Paypal and you send Steve a check? Let's make this happen.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2012-06-28 10:22, Salguod Nairb wrote:

Let's get this organized so we don't spend 3 days looking around for someone to step up.

If someone has the creative know how, they might consider creating a project on behalf at MagicSanta at Indiegogo in order to recruit some support from outside of just the Café.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects?filter_category=Community
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
I sent an email to Steve about a half hour ago volunteering either to 1)PM folks with his email address to send Paypal funds or 2) send donations to my Paypal account, and then I would send the money onto Steve. I'll let you know what he replies as soon as I hear from him.
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
Thanks, landmark. I'm sure that all of his friends will do whatever we can to help.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Steve has now set up a Paypal account. Please PM me and I'll send you his Paypal address.
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
I believe if you send it as living allowance he won't have to pay a fee to collect it.
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Quote:
On 2012-06-28 12:24, Salguod Nairb wrote:
I believe if you send it as living allowance he won't have to pay a fee to collect it.

Not sure how to do this. Could you (or someone else) explain?
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
If you are sending from your bank account and choose Living Allowance(which I think is under the personal tab) there will not be a fee attached as if you were doing a purchase from Steve and not sending funds. I send money each month to my Dad in the states this way and never have to pay the fee. If you use a credit card then there really isn't a way around the fee.

Steve will need to transfer (Withdraw) the funds into his bank account which can take up to 3 days. So once you receive notice of money being sent make sure you transfer it right away to your bank.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
When you go to Paypal's Send Money, click on the Personal tab, and then there are some options. I believe sending it as a gift or living allowance waives the fees, but I'm not 100% sure.
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Thanks for the tips, but the tabs are all in German. I'll have to figure this out on my own.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » So you think your day sucked? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL