The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » ParaLabs Lecture Notes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dave Nic
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
222 Posts

Profile of Dave Nic
I will be sure to let you know when mine arrives. I am in Aussie though and lord knows it takes a while for things to get here some times. expected. Will post when it arrives, I'm pumped!

Cheers,

Dave.
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
908 Posts

Profile of ParaLabs - Thomas
Dear friends,

thank you so much for your interest and trust in our work.
There are just three copies left now - but we wouldn't care to keep them anyway.

Any feedback, thoughts or ponderings about our Sense and Meaning book respectively its contents would be highly appreciated.

All the best
Th.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2472 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Nipped in quick with my order. If this is anything like the quality and depth of thought shown in Paralabs' other publications, I have a treat in store.

Neil
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
908 Posts

So the last 3 copies were sent out today - no more copies available.
Thanks a lot for all your interest and encouragement!

We're looking forward to your feedback, thoughts or ponderings and would be more than happy for any conversations content-wise.

Thank you for your trust in our work!
Th.
Mike Ince
View Profile
Inner circle
2014 Posts

Profile of Mike Ince
Dang! I just saw this thread.

Thomas and Ranier are two of my favorites. Fellas, let me know when you're done with your booklets and I'll buy one second-hand. Peace.

Mike
The secret of deception is in making the truth seem ridiculous.
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
917 Posts

Profile of DrRob
I received this from Thomas on Thursday and have just completed my first reading of these lecture notes, as steve referred too these are not lecture notes but a properly constructed book complete with a bonus envelope which I sure wasn't expecting!

This was a must have for me being I so enjoyed their Magic Shard Tree which was in Neal Scryer and friends, this being my first contact with Rainer and Thomas from Paralabs.

I can easily associate and connect with the level of their thinking being I am quite an academically equipt and knowledgable individual - some may use the colloquial phrase " High Brow" which mirrors Paralabs thinking.

The lecture was called Sense and meaning however more is given to meaning than sense which for a nerdy guy like myself is absolutely perfect.
Understanding the why in everything is what drives me as a person , we are constantly learning new things daily and if your not why not?

I loved this and thankful I managed to acquire a copy, thank you to Thomas for his prompt shipping which included having the remaining copies shipped from his home to his holiday destination to ensure those wanting one received one promptly, takes customer service to a whole new level - Thank you.

Warmest of regards
Rob Dodge
(DrRob)
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
908 Posts

Thank you, Rob! Smile

As for the weighting of the terms 'sense' and 'meaning' content-wise in the 'Sense and Meaning' book we may have to consider that Rainer and me are just bloody foreigners after all. Smile
So there may be a particular (minor?) shift in the emphasis on both aspects caused by our translation attempt from German to English. Obviously Les P Cross who did the copy editing and proof reading smoothed out the far most most of those translation difficulties perfectly and highly perceptive. Nonetheless he could only work with what we provided as basic translations.

Thanks you so much for your appreciation anyway!

Cheers
Th.
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
917 Posts

Profile of DrRob
It was not intended as any kind of negative Thomas Smile

Dr Rob
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
908 Posts

I didn't understand your remarks negative, my friend! Don't worry! Smile
It's just that linguistic aspects in our English publications are an issue by nature. Smile

Have a great day
Th.
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
Another set of notes found their way to a happy home.
Good Stuff!

Thanks,
~G
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2472 Posts

Profile of NeilS
This is going to be my holiday reading - it deserves being read and studied slowly. Roll on the holidays .....
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
876 Posts

Profile of Marqus
I got the notes just before they ran out & so glad I did!
Thanks, Dr. Bill for posting.

Thomas & Rainer's notes are performance-changing ideas. The Paralogue Sequence is just as Dr. Bill has said - terrific thinking & scripting!

My next step is to re-read it, slowly, and think of a presentation angle that fits in my show.
Great job!
Dave Nic
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
222 Posts

Profile of Dave Nic
Hey Rainer,

Just a quick note to let you know...

The eagle has landed.

THANKS!

Dave.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » ParaLabs Lecture Notes (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL