The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris presents Slide by De'Mon and Titanas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Axman
View Profile
Veteran user
339 Posts

Profile of Axman
How does Dynamo do it!!!!
No cuts or editing too!
I think he might be the real thing yo!
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
677 Posts

Profile of brandon90
I know Im a little late but I just decided to hop on this bandwagon and received SLIDE yesterday.

The gimmick was sort of what I expected, but not as complexed as the gadget I had imagined in my head. The actual slide gimmick is way better than the gadget I had imagined! When I first looked at it, I thought to myself "that's it, that can't be it?" but that was all it was and I giggled like a little girl and had a jolt of excitement when I watched the DVD my excitement only continued to rise from there. Even as I write this post, I can't wait to go home and "prepare" my gimmick to start practicing it. It seems so difficult but it's really extremely easy to do, very clever method and gimmick great work De'Mon and Titanas I know this will fool laymen as much as it fooled me. I was worried at first that it would be difficult to bring the gimmick in and out of play, but luckily he covers a great handling to execute this. Great work and thank you.

Best,
Brandon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris presents Slide by De'Mon and Titanas (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL