The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bobs Box by Bob Swadling (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
Here's an interesting looking piece by Bob Swadling and released by JB Magic. Has anybody seen this yet?

A J B Magic Exclusive
I am positive if you could look up Bob Swadling, in a dictionary, next to his name it would say quality magic.
This incredible piece of precision-made apparatus, allows you to perform super-clean coin vanishes, productions and penetrations.
Every Bob's Box, has been CNC machined and then individually hand finished. You hold a true miracle at your fingertips.

Unlike any other coin boxes, these slim-line, black anodised units contain a deadly secret, that is both devious & ingenious. .
Everything fits into any performer's pocket. It has a 2 second reset. We guarantee this will leave any audience with their mouths wide open.
Every Bob's Box comes with:
1 X Custom made black anodised box
2 X Specially gimmicked half dollars.
1 X set of custom-made cards.
1 X Velvet carrying bag.
1 X Instructional DVD.

DVD FEATURES

Bob's NO MOVE routine - Bob performs and teaches every step of his NO MOVES coin box routine.

Coins or Cards -Mark Mason performs a killer commercial routine, you will love it.

Commercial Coins Thru Table- Bob's anytime, anywhere, coins thru table.

What No Table - A strolling, in the hands version of Bob's NO MOVES routine.

Powerpack - Bob combines his box with the Ultimate Power Pack (Not explained)
Riley
View Profile
Special user
Swansea UK
955 Posts

Profile of Riley
I bought this from Bob some years back. Very, very nice. I use it a lot.
At the time it came with a booklet, no DVD.

I might buy another one to get the DVD (and a spare box) ;-)
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
Can you use UK currency with this?
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I would hope so, with Bob being from the UK! Mark Mason's pretty easy to contact, and always replies. Even though this won't get a full release for a few months, I'm sure this kind of question would be happily answered.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
I was really just wondering how integral the two supplied gimmicked half dollars were to the effect.
billappleton
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Gatos, California
1154 Posts

Profile of billappleton
Strange, I can't find a link for this...
Christopher Congreave
View Profile
Veteran user
U.K
377 Posts

Profile of Christopher Congreave
It's got to be the half dollars supplied I think. I had one several years ago, really well made, looks like an okito box but different material. Can't quite remember the routine but I bought one off Bob at Blackpool as it looked brilliant when he did it.
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
Shame, uk currency would be nice......
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
Bill, it is not up on the site at the moment so there is no link.
Nat
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of Nat
Just received Bob's Box - definitely top quality magic with a first rate DVD, several excellent routines with cards and coins - quite magical and clever. Definitely worth the price!
Nathan

Quote:
On 2012-06-27 11:15, jugglestruck wrote:
Here's an interesting looking piece by Bob Swadling and released by JB Magic. Has anybody seen this yet?

A J B Magic Exclusive
I am positive if you could look up Bob Swadling, in a dictionary, next to his name it would say quality magic.
This incredible piece of precision-made apparatus, allows you to perform super-clean coin vanishes, productions and penetrations.
Every Bob's Box, has been CNC machined and then individually hand finished. You hold a true miracle at your fingertips.

Unlike any other coin boxes, these slim-line, black anodised units contain a deadly secret, that is both devious & ingenious. .
Everything fits into any performer's pocket. It has a 2 second reset. We guarantee this will leave any audience with their mouths wide open.
Every Bob's Box comes with:
1 X Custom made black anodised box
2 X Specially gimmicked half dollars.
1 X set of custom-made cards.
1 X Velvet carrying bag.
1 X Instructional DVD.

DVD FEATURES

Bob's NO MOVE routine - Bob performs and teaches every step of his NO MOVES coin box routine.

Coins or Cards -Mark Mason performs a killer commercial routine, you will love it.

Commercial Coins Thru Table- Bob's anytime, anywhere, coins thru table.

What No Table - A strolling, in the hands version of Bob's NO MOVES routine.

Powerpack - Bob combines his box with the Ultimate Power Pack (Not explained)
Lundonia
View Profile
Veteran user
refuses to read more than
321 Posts

Profile of Lundonia
I received Bob's box today and I like the concept and love the quality of the props.

However, I am not very impressed with the routines on the DVD, it all seems very obvious to me. Didn't pass the wife test either, lol Smile

Anyway, I love the concept and props so there has to be better routines out there. Craigs was nice on the WPR but he flashed a few times which brought it down for me. Of course I will eventually create my own routine, I just need some inspiration to get me kick started as my initial impression with Bob's Box was with mixed feelings. Anybody have any suggestions?
"Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity - and i'm not sure about the former" - Albert Einstein
www.jensmagi.se
Lundonia
View Profile
Veteran user
refuses to read more than
321 Posts

Profile of Lundonia
Nvm, created a new four phase routine which I think is way cleaner than the other ones. I need to get it down pat before I film it but if someone is interested just send me a PM.
"Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity - and i'm not sure about the former" - Albert Einstein
www.jensmagi.se
Craigers
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Craigers
I love this piece of kit. Perfect for making a beginner feel like a pro
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bobs Box by Bob Swadling (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL