We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Giorgio Tsoukalos - This guy! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
So as I mentioned in another thread I've been listening to the Joe Rogan podcast. I've heard three now
-Chael Sonnen: awesome
-Michael Ruppert: pretty good
-Giorigio Tsoukalos

Not so impressed with mister Tsoukalos. Apparently he has a tv show, is that right? If so I'll check it out.
What I got from it was that there is a lot of really totally unexplainable historical things that could potentially be explained by ancient alien visitation.
Cool, I'm on board. In fact, I even found a few thoughts fairly convincing.

But Tsoukalos seems, to me, to be so set on his theory that he continually contradicts, in conversation, something that he had just said recently. There seems to be a real lack of critical thought in some areas and a serious arrogance, ...which is interesting considering that is what he accuses many mainstreamers as being.

Anybody know about this guy or see his show?
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
Done before, and better, by Velikovsky and Sitchin.
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
980 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
He is one of the "experts" on: http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens
Since you've only heard him on the radio, you didn't get the opportunity to truly appreciate his hair...
...and that's coming from me!
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.themystictower.com
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
558 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
Quote:
On 2012-06-29 22:43, seadog93 wrote:
Anybody know about this guy or see his show?

Pecan_Creek
View Profile
Veteran user
The Nation of TEXAS!
323 Posts

Profile of Pecan_Creek
Man this guy is great !! Ancient Aliens has to be one of the best shows ever. Whether you believe or not.
Next episode:
Ancient Aliens : Pastrami, gift of the Gods?

He can link anything to Aliens.

The only guy that competes is William J. Birnes :

Click here to view attached image.
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
LOL!
I heard about his hair Smile

Okay, I'll definitely make a point of checking it out.
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
You need to listen to joey diaz, ari shaffir and eddie bravo, they're the best in my opinion. he also had a good one with tim ferriss a while back that I liked, and bas rutten
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
WND ran a story today about unoccupied Chinese-built 'ghost-cities' in Africa and China.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/bizarre-china......s-arise/

Some have "speculated that the Chinese need to put their money somewhere, so developers have decided to build, as a place to store the wealth".

I submit to you that the above explanation is crazy talk.

The only thing that really makes sense is that these cities are designed for the influx of a large, new population. Probably a group of aliens on their way here from another star system. Perhaps our worlds' governments have (or should that be our world government has?) agreed to welcome and settle these aliens in order to avoid a nasty, hostile confrontation that we would be sure to lose. I imagine we will find out soon enough.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Giorgio Tsoukalos - This guy! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL