The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Finally! Reopening the San Francisco Magic Parlor (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3496 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
A MESSAGE TO MY KICKSTARTER BACKERS…

Your Rewards! For your generous support…

Hello Parlor Partners!
Below is a summary of your donor rewards and a brief description of how they’ll work. I’ll be in touch formally with more information soon.

If you would please send me the BEST email address to use to stay in contact with your for all reward details. My BEST email address is: SanFranEnteretain@SBCGlobal.Net.

Do me a huge favor-- if you declined an award at your pledge level, reconsider I really would like to say thank you and acknowledge each and every one of you. If you can’t use some perk, at least go for one level below and accept that with my thanks.

You made this happen so hugs to all…
Walt

Dinner at Luques Reward:
I’ll personally make your dinner reservations (2 or 4 diners) to dine in the Chancellor Hotel’s lounge after your show date and tickets have been confirmed.

A half-Page Program Ad:
I’ll send you the program ad format before the programs are set-up and printed this Autumn, I expect this will be mid- September. To keep with the 1890’s style of the show and Parlor there will be a set format for all ads and they will appear within an old-fashioned scroll/banner.

Two-for-One Coupon/Voucher:
See notes below, the process will be there same. FYI there will be no online box-office service charges I’ll make sure that is handled.

Complimentary Show Seats:
(2 or 4) Once our online box-office is set up, probably near the end of September, I’ll check-in and either make comp reservations for you, or send along a promo-code to use on the website to reserve your seats. Maybe think about giving the show a week or two so I can settle into the space, get comfortable with my audiences, and get into the rhythm of the show, that said any Thursday, Friday, or Saturday of the October through December run will be available to you!

Thank You Listing / Facebook Fan Page Acknowledgements:
You’ll be listed within our souvenir program as an angel/donor/supported similar wording. I’ll email you to find out how you want to be listed e.g. full name, initial and name, nickname, professional name, etc. Our Facebook Fan Page acknowledgement will match the program thank you.
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3496 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
Corrected Email

Sorry the this second message, I misspelled my own email address!

SanFranEntertain@SBCGlobal.Net

Thank you, Walt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Finally! Reopening the San Francisco Magic Parlor (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL