The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Latex Dove Deluxe from bobsolarimagic.com (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3196 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
This is a latex dove that matches the size and shape of a real dove. This dove is useful for a vanishing or appearing cage illusion or can be used in a comedy routine where you try to convince people that it is alive only to have it turn into a real dove. Compresses into a small space. This a QUALITY prop that should sell for twice the price !

So I recently received this from bobsolarimagic.com and I must say, this is good, looks good, feels good and compresses up nicely. It very close, most likely actual size of a standard real dove. I actually got this as I was thinking of working in a close up comedy routine using this latex dove. This would also be good for the parlor or stage worker in place of or in addition to real doves if needed. I may even get another one now and use just the head for a ripped off and restored dove head, nothing macabre, just for comedy. This is priced right and available from bobsolarimagic.com
I also noticed a few new items throughout this web sight. Take a look around then purchase this latex dove. Heck, if you do not find a use for it ( you will) I'll purchase it from you.
Nothing Personal-Strictly Business
maxnew40
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of maxnew40
I always liked the Amazing Jonathans comedy use of the latex dove.

-Max
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Latex Dove Deluxe from bobsolarimagic.com (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL