The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Magic with Small Objects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
In 2009 I completed a booklet title wimsically "Sleight and the Family Stone" offering 16 effects and complete routines using small objects readily "found" in a table hopping or home setting. (Stones, nuts, dinner mints, etc.) These techniques, sleights and story lines can be used to build hundreds of effects with an "impromptu" nature and presentation.

I never released this eBook (or published it) because I became distracted with writing "TUC Appreciation" and because I included a couple of these effects in a free Christmas package in 2009. 117 magicians requested the package and not a single one gave any feedback as to these effects. Good? -- bad? -- confusing? - silly? -- nada!

but I will try again ...

after all -- these effects are the distilation of effects developed in tens of thousands of one-on-one performances over forty years. There must be something that each of you could use.

This entire eBook (PDF) is offered at NO CHARGE to any impromptu bent magician who will commit to giving feedback.

Requests and statement of intent to gusarimagic@comcast.net
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1452 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
Sending you a request and statement of intent immediately.

Thanks

Ray
Mentalism in Ontario.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I guess I might've been one of those magicians that got this from funsway a while back. I thought I did post about this in one of the forums but if I didn't I sincerely apologize as I really should have. My bad on that.

While I'll admittedly have to revisit the work again to give more fruitful input here, I do remember that it was a plethora of wonderful closeup works from a tremendous thinker and prolific writer in the art. I remember the routines being plentiful and creatively done with a real eye at presentation and understanding spectators as they experience the magic. I believe funsway spoke about his interesting Sway Techniques and just gives you plenty of interesting and fun magic to curl up with. It really was a good read I remember, especially if you like well illustrated explanations. I thoroughly recommend it and I expect to revisit the work again myself. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
I'll gladly give you feedback on it Funsway, message sent.
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1452 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
This is well thought out magic and routines. Funsway has put a lot of thought into this and much of it has commercial value. Thank you Funsway.

Ray
Mentalism in Ontario.
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
I always like giving feedback funsway and interested in your ebook. Smile
I have sent a request and statement of intent.

Thanks for this great offer..very cool! Smile
Richard
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
Leo-Kim
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of Leo-Kim
I haave also sent an email to you funsway.
Thanks.
Mikael Johansson
Sweden
If it's worth doing, it's worth doing well (Donald Duck)
SleightlyCrazy
View Profile
New user
Colorado
5 Posts

Profile of SleightlyCrazy
Funsway,
Sent you an email regagarding your book.
Thanks,
Mason
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Magic with Small Objects (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL