The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » David Blaines Journal...a slice of fun (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

vernon
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
559 Posts

Profile of vernon
After all the rowdy action that is happening with the latest stunt to come from him, I was wonering what would be in his journal...and maybe its something of this ilk...
DAY 1
Bit apprehensive, but am physically and mentally up to the challenge. But boy is it cold...will miss the Simpsons
DAY 2
Well that's the first night over, and I reckon Im going to count all the bricks I can see on Tower Bridge, to alleviate boredom.
DAY 3
Well, well well, eggs...thats what they are throwing...Why...
DAY 4
Eggs, golf balls, and some nutter trying to cut my water supply...very strange these Brits...
DAY 5
Back to the bricks but got sidetracked by toppless women...god theyre small.

And so on and so on and so on....
Anyway, hes out soon, and good luck to him. Quite a different thing seeing the stunt in situ than on television. Oh and there was a busker...Bendy Em who did a stint on the site...great synergy, DB in box and Bendy Em contortionist in a smaller one.
Funny
Vernon
Welshwizard
View Profile
Loyal user
Wales
292 Posts

Profile of Welshwizard
Day 25

I HATE THE *** BRITISH!!!

I wonder if he will publish his diary he has been keeping. It woul dbe interesting to read if it was left un-edited.
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
"Day 28: The monkeys! They're back back and they want my brain! But they can't have it! NO! my brain! MY BRAIN!"
Smile
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2110 Posts

Profile of marko
Day 30:

"I wish people would stop making up fake diarys about me."
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
vernon
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
559 Posts

Profile of vernon
Forget the Atkins diet...
One thing gets me about the media though...they lambasted him for being ...chunky...when he went in and lo and behold theye amazed that with just a few days to go he has lost sooo much weight...Well, if you don't eat...that will happen...Is it me or are populist papers and journalists just thick as ....

Just an observation...
Welshwizard
View Profile
Loyal user
Wales
292 Posts

Profile of Welshwizard
Ye...only 2 things annoy me...journalists...and people...who write...like.......this!
vernon
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
559 Posts

Profile of vernon
...oops..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » David Blaines Journal...a slice of fun (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL