The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Talking Dog on AGT (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
627 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
Just out of curiosity, is the talking Boston Terrible currently on AGT subject to the Rabbit Police rules?
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Profile of tropicalillusions
Just filled out my paperwork for renewal, and yup!!! there it was... Dogs. These are under Class C exhibitor,,,, Dogs, cats, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Rabbits, Non Human primates, Marine animals, Farm animals, Wild/exotic cats, wild exotic Canines, rodents, Wild /exotic hoofstock, Bears, Wilsd Exotic Mammals. Fees for these animals are,,, 1 to 5 animals $40.00 6 to 25 $85.00, 26 to 50 $185.00, 51 to 500 235.00, 501 and up, you pay 310.00 for the license remember. not for pets or human consumption, this is for exhibition ,such as petting zoos, Roadside zoos, Sanctuaries. animal acts. any form of exhibit to public. Hope this helps....LOL. It aint right is it...LOL
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7353 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
No, it is not right. But the let the government take an inch and they will take a mile.

Coming soon to a town near you....permits for the bird you feed in your yard.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11161 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Good-bye crazy cat lady in my neighborhood... hello rodents.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
627 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
Thanks for the (disappointing) reply; I kind of thought dogs were covered, now I know.

I suppose that, while not specifically named like guinea pigs and hamsters, gerbils are also subject to licensing unless you are doing Richard Gere's vanishing gerbil trick which may count as human consumption of a sort, right?
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Don't let it keep you from doing anything you are thinking of doing, As long as it is not at a fair!!! they love to check the Fairs mostly because of petting zoos that are there. They do it to keep it Fair I guess... They are not going to bust into a birthday party to get you at this point. Or perhaps in an Auditorium, only if someone turns you in (another Mad magician that wishes they had your venue...LOL. I turn in a traveling roster for them, and we usually have a great time with the Usda when they visit, They also sort of see it as silly to check in on one rabbit, We get a great response when they see how the rabbit is housed and cared for.

Richard as far as the birds in your Yard,,,,, only if you charge admission to let folks walk in your yard and watch....LOL. TJW... I sent you a PM in regards to Richards Gerbils, I talked to them the other day and here is what they told me...... PM.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7353 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Shucks. there goes that added source of income so I can afford to continue to make magic.

You can get nailed for a birthday or library show if there is a photo in the newspaper. That is how Marty Hahne was contacted for his rabbits.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Now that is crazy!!!!!! rememver Richard, if you want to make a million in magic, invest 2 milliuon in the beginning! Good to hear from you. now get out there and shew those birds off your yard so you wont get fined?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Talking Dog on AGT (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL