We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » US Carbon Dioxide Emissions Down to 1991 Levels (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
USG stats here.

Doing better than the signatories of the Kyoto protocols.

Happy Fourth! Independent, sovereign, free, and a better steward of Mama Gaia than any of the leftist corruptocracies.

Quote:
The American war is over; but this far from being the case with the American revolution. On the contrary, nothing but the first act of the drama is closed. It remains yet to establish and perfect our new forms of government, and to prepare the principles, morals, and manners of our citizens for these forms of government after they are established and brought to perfection.

Dr. Benjamin Rush, in a letter to RIchard Price, 1786.
Carrie Sue
View Profile
Veteran user
Auburn, MI
332 Posts

Profile of Carrie Sue
And we did it without signing on to the Kyoto treaty. Fathom that!

Carrie
www.proximityillusions.com

ASLAN IS ON THE MOVE!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20966 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yep one graph tells the story. I am convinced.

I am glad such complex issues can be solved so easily and even easier explanations provided.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
Quote:
On 2012-07-04 10:56, Dannydoyle wrote:

I am glad such complex issues can be solved so easily and even easier explanations provided.

What more proof do you need? You have a graph! Smile
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3006 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
Quote:
On 2012-07-04 11:03, Old Scratch Johnson wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-07-04 10:56, Dannydoyle wrote:

What more proof do you need? You have a graph! Smile

And Neville Chamberlain had a signed treaty. That settles it! Smile
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Yet among nations with large economies the US remains number 1 in emissions per person. While the entire world is doing well, the following article provides a perspective missing from the simple graph provided above.
(Also it avoids ridiculous characterizations like "leftist corruptocracies." Many of whom, by the way, actually have lower rates of emission per person.)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/......data-co2
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20966 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Well now Bob has me convinced. After all it is an entire article which trumps a graph. Unless you come up with a pie chart to go with the graph I am afraid Bob has me convinced. Although you did get bonus points for not linking the graph and putting it here.

But Bobs article is all the way from England. It has not only graphs but a really cool chart.

I remember once good ol Ross the pie chart master used one on RADIO!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
Quote:
On 2012-07-04 12:04, Dannydoyle wrote:
Well now Bob has me convinced. After all it is an entire article which trumps a graph. Unless you come up with a pie chart to go with the graph I am afraid Bob has me convinced. Although you did get bonus points for not linking the graph and putting it here.

But Bobs article is all the way from England. It has not only graphs but a really cool chart.

I remember once good ol Ross the pie chart master used one on RADIO!

I wouldn't trust Bob. He get's into that whole mentalism thing.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
In a lot of the world the most people do id shake a stick at a goat. Compare productivity to emissions.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On 2012-07-04 12:52, Old Scratch Johnson wrote:

I wouldn't trust Bob. He get's into that whole mentalism thing.

This is good advice. A Google search on the phrase "Don't trust Bob" gets 221,000,000 hits!

"Don't trust FOX," in comparison, gets only 176,000,000 hits.

I am, therefore, less trustworthy than FOX. This discovery has left me so depressed that I've decided to start my Fourth of July drinking early today.

Bob

"Not Fair and definitely Unbalanced, but gets more hits than FOX so what difference does it make- He's got the ratings edge."
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16346 Posts

Profile of tommy
Japanese Satellites say 3rd World Owes CO2 Reparations to The West

http://chiefio.wordpress.com/2011/10/31/......he-west/
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
Totally awesome, tommy. But the 3rd world has more votes in the UN, and the corruptocracies would of course pay a huge part of any reparations they received to Western middlemen and banksters.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » US Carbon Dioxide Emissions Down to 1991 Levels (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL