The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Homicide ! ! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Homicide was the first Outlaw book test. It was a book test that let the perfrmer "jazz" the presentation however they wanted to. Using the knowledge of what type of murder and if it was a man or woman allowed you to create the scenario before and after the crime, a genre not done before and one that led to the creation of the Luna series.

It's been about 4 years since I took the Homicide trilogy off my site. We sold quite a few sets of both the Homicide U.S. and the U.K. versions.
For those unfamiliar, the trilogies consists of U.S. and U.K. versions of the Homicide log, Sinister, a profile of killers book and Manhattanville the Pawnshop log and Whitchapel the U.K. version of the pawnshop log.

Over the past few years I've had many requests for the books. They were aged and quite unique.

A few years ago our own Curator the great Christian Chelman used the Homicide U.K. set as part of one of his "Hauntique" creations.

Again I received many inquiries about the availability of the trilogy. By then we had released Luna and the Witches' Almanac and had a nice list of aged book tests on the menu, but still I got asked about Homicide.

In two weeks I will have 50 sets of Homicide U.S. and 50 sets of Homicide U.K. and that will be the final release.

As a thank you to our customers we will be selling the first 10 sets of the Homicide U.K. trilogy and the first 10 sets of Homicide U.S. trilogy for $120 a set.

If you'd like to PM or email me that's fine. The Homicide page will be on the site this weekend with the $120 price for either trilogy (unless they sell out before than)
After the 10 of each are gone the price will change Smile

Here is a link to Mr. Chelmans wonderful Homicide U.K. Hauntique

Christian Chelman's U.K. Hauntique

2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
One more pic. Yes Jorey this is your set Smile

2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2618 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
WOW, Great news!
The above photo is my U.S. set that (I swear) took TWO YEARS to acquire, one book at a time. Thanks for posting that, Rick. I can't tell you how glad I was when the last book showed up at my door. Well. . .those of you who do this, know what I'm talking about.

A key feature of all the Outlaw books (IMO), is the ability for the presentation to be as light OR dark as one sees fit. The Homicide trilogy is no exception. Once again, you (as performer) get to show how you can use your imagination to weave an intriguing tale! This set is a show piece.

I will not speak of method here. This is simply an endorsement for a product that I heard about and wanted, long after it was OOP. Now YOU have the unique opportunity to have it. If you like LUNA, WA, and all the other Outlaw books, you should consider owning Homicide.
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Hi Guys. There are 5 Homicide U.S. Trilogies and 7 Homicide U.K. Trilogies left at the special price.

There are two webpages up on the site but I've had a few people that were a little confused. On the U.S. and U.K. pages are both buttons, so from either page you can purchase either version.

Thanks!
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Just want to clarify that you get the 3 books, it does not include a Hobbs Box pictured Smile
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
3 H-U.S. and 5 H-U.K. trilogies left at the special price.

Thanks!
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
I am sorry, but my brain cannot handle anymore BT's. Currently, I'm digging in deep with my L Trilogy and PG. I've have told myself I can't get off track now. Roth, this is why you haven't seen my Paypal come through yet on these.
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
What's the lead time on these Rick?
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2012-07-11 03:55, Roslyn wrote:
What's the lead time on these Rick?

I'll have them in stock next week, both versions.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Hi Guys. We have 3 Homicide-U.S and 2 Homicide U.K. left at the special price. Sunday night I will be changing the website price.

Thanks!

Orders will be shipping next week Smile
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1579 Posts

Profile of gmeister
I can't believe ANY of these are left at this ridiculously low price!

And I really doubt the 50/50 run will last very long once the summer doldrums have passed.

And when they're gone--well, just PM Jorey whose beautiful set is on display above and ask how ling it took him to assemble it! In aother words, act now or risk the chance of forever not holding you (three) piece(s--or something like that)!
lozey
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
381 Posts

Profile of lozey
@Gmeister - Are you actually MARYYING a booktest... I know theres some strange people in the world but...... (J/k)
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1579 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Quote:
On 2012-07-18 20:16, lozey wrote:
@Gmeister - Are you actually MARYYING a booktest... I know theres some strange people in the world but...... (J/k)

Sorry, my bad. I thought this was the bizarre forum.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2618 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2012-07-18 15:34, gmeister wrote:
I can't believe ANY of these are left at this ridiculously low price!

And I really doubt the 50/50 run will last very long once the summer doldrums have passed.

And when they're gone--well, just PM Jorey whose beautiful set is on display above and ask how ling it took him to assemble it! In aother words, act now or risk the chance of forever not holding you (three) piece(s--or something like that)!

He speaks the truth!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Putting in my order for this and Pearly gates soon. I know I wont be dissapointed. broke maybe, but certainly not dissapointed Smile
Intrepid
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, MD
989 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
Quote:
On 2012-07-06 07:03, Roth wrote:
In two weeks I will have 50 sets of Homicide U.S. and 50 sets of Homicide U.K. and that will be the final release.

Rick, is it time for us to start watching the mail boxes for these?
Bob
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2012-07-20 08:42, Intrepid wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-07-06 07:03, Roth wrote:

Rick, is it time for us to start watching the mail boxes for these?

Books came in from the binder (about 5 days later than anticipated) and are being aged by a crew of goblins and trolls at this very minute.

They will be shipping Monday so next week start watching the mailboxes.

The price has gone up on my site, but as always, feel free to shoot me an email and see about a bit of a discount.

Books came out great Smile kind of cool to see these back after almost 3-4 years?

Thanks!
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
neomaster
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of neomaster
Is this language dependent book test?
Tim Dowd
View Profile
Special user
...Making the Magic Happen!
942 Posts

Profile of Tim Dowd
I have a few b00k tests from 0utlaw, and I work in Denglisch... With these books the story and setup are important and as long as the person with the book can read English you can even get a hit in your own language and the reader translates and agrees, it's magic...

For those of you working in English here is an example of what we foreigners have to do:

Imagine a b00k test in Latin, you introduce the book, give the back story, bring out some othe props to corroborate etc... As long as the person with the book understands Latin they will get the hits and it is practically invisible for anyone else watching that the book is in a foreign language... Their reactions and your story make it real...
Timothy Dowd
...Making the Magic Happen!
http://www.timothydowd.com
http://vimeo.com/channels/mymagic
These are my points of view; I accept no responsibility for your interpretation of what I just said...
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Homicide trilogies are shiped. All U.K. and European orders will be hitting mailboxes in one week.

U.S. orders will be hitting mailboxes in 2-3 days

Thanks!
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Homicide ! ! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.3 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL