The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » impression (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
This may be useless, but I was reading a magazine and wrote on one of the pages and realized that it left visual darkened impressions on a few pages underneath it. It looked just like the impressions left on receipt paper. Actually receipts could be used as well could they not? Is there anyway this can be incorporated, possibly in an impromptu manner?

Would it work to have them write on a magazine for support, maybe a magazine with a dark cover? Would the impression still happen when done "through" a paper onto the magazine.

Anyway, just noticed it the other day and decided to mention it.

JOnathan Grant
John Smetana
View Profile
???? - 2009
499 Posts

Profile of John Smetana
This is a very useful way of gaining an impression as long as your audience/ participant doesn't realize the impression exists. But please don't underestimate them, many people are hip to the "impression" methodolgy and that could prove to be embarassing.

Best thoughts,
John Smetana Smile
Mr Amazing
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of Mr Amazing
Jonathan - this sounds very interesting. Perhaps we could switch over to the "secret sessions" area and discuss further.

/Matias
Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
PM me on how to get there Matias? I'm new to this board.

Jonathan Grant
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » impression (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL