The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Things that are almost impossible (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16042 Posts

Profile of tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
565 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
Cool. How about sticking your elbow in your ear, Can anyone do that?
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16042 Posts

Profile of tommy
I could if my arm was cut off I guess
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Reminds me of an old joke...guy walks into a bar and bets the bartender $10 he can bite his eye. Bartender takes it, so the guy pops out his glass eye and bites it. Offers double or nothing he can do the other eye, too. Bartender thinks, "Well, he can't have TWO glass eyes," so he takes him up on it. Guy pops out his false teeth and bites his OTHER eye. Now the guys bets him $100 the bartender can set a shot glass at the end of the bar, and the guy can urinate from the other end of the bar, 20 feet away, fill it up, and not spill a drop. Bartender takes THAT bet, too, and finally wins one - the guy gets it all over the bar instead.

The bartender soaks a rag and starts to clean the bar off, and needles the guy a little, laughing at him. "Man, you're an idiot. How did you think you were going to pull THAT one off? You were up 20 bucks, and now you owe me 80! I guess the joke's on you. Ha ha ha..."

Guy says, "Well, actually, I bet Stu here $500 that I could pee all over your bar and you'd wipe it up smiling."
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Things that are almost impossible (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL