The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Henge Magic. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Check out the Salisbury fire stunt at the Henge last night and for the next two nights. A lot on the net about it so look for yourself. Fantastic show and just down the road from there McMannus is filming Escape (more on that later).

Also check out :-
http://www.orovillemr.com/news/ci_210416......rst-live

that's nice.

Ken
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Still a very few tickets left, contact 01722332241 for details think its £3 for over 16`s.
A single experience which will remain with you for the rest of your life. Also £27 ml is to be invested in Stonehenge starting from today, the A slip road Devizes to A303 will vanish at the point of the stones walk through, a massive state of the art visitor centre plus transport to and from to be laid on.

The last time I felt anything like this at the Stones was when we did the GWR for Fire blowing for the 50th anniversary programme.

One draw back will be my busking spot of the last 40 years on and off all year round will vanish for ever. Still so far Avebury is still open for grabs.

Enjoy our heritage.

Ken.
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Stop press >>>> The last night tonight has been sold out completly but the bad news is that its been cancelled !!!

The weather forecast is horrendous so the organisers have pulled the plug.

To get a complete refund on your tickets ring the number above for advice.

Ken
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Looking for ea + Sword Swallower for 2x 7 minet spots, Cardiff Nightclub,,dates to follow minimum 225 inclusive so if your interested ring me,,,,,quick.

Ken
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Is that an EA that can sword swallow, or an EA and a sword swallower?
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Ea who can swallow !!!
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Sorted,,,cheers.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Henge Magic. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL