The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Top Ten differences between Europe and America (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1199 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Of course, if everybody voted for Obama, then we'd have to talk about the racist minorities who wouldn't vote for Romney, no doubt because he's white.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6069 Posts

Profile of motown
Quote:
On 2012-07-11 14:32, LobowolfXXX wrote:
There has to be room for "People care about soccer" on the list.

Are there any black European heads of state, or is that just in racist ol' America?
There are Female heads of state.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Ray Tupper.
View Profile
Special user
NG16.
749 Posts

Profile of Ray Tupper.
I don't know.You'd have to ask the black population.
How's your Hispanic candidate shaping up?
What do we want?
A cure for tourettes!
When do we want it?
C*nt!
Slide
View Profile
Special user
533 Posts

Profile of Slide
"then we'd have to talk about the racist minorities who wouldn't vote for Romney, no doubt because he's white."

naw...cause he is mormon.
Ray Tupper.
View Profile
Special user
NG16.
749 Posts

Profile of Ray Tupper.
Quote:
On 2012-07-11 17:19, motown wrote:
Quote:

Are there any black European heads of state, or is that just in racist ol' America?
There are Female heads of state.

Sexist ol' America.
What do we want?
A cure for tourettes!
When do we want it?
C*nt!
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6069 Posts

Profile of motown
Yes! Smile
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
Quote:
On 2012-07-11 16:03, Slide wrote:
"1. The food was better in London than in Paris "

LOL!

I've lived for extended periods in both places and things must have changed RADICALLY for this to be true.

Seriously. I spent 2 weeks in London and the food was..... It's bad enough they tend to name their establishments after vermin (I ate at the "Rat and Finch", but the food is... I honestly don't know how to describe it.

I came back here from London with a box of "Frozen Faggots" I got at a grocery store there to give to a gay friend of mine as a joke. Fortunately it was before 9/11, so they didn't strip search me for trying to smuggle frozen faggots on a plane. How ironic would that be? He still has that box to this day. Smile
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Quote:

It's on the list by implication It's their love of soccer that causes them to have underdeveloped throwing skills, and their ignorance toward baseball--which is in part because of their love of soccer--causes them to ignore Jackie Robinson. They sure as hell know who Pele is, after all.
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
I used to think soccer was boring until I was channel surfing and saw a dude land a flying sidekick to another dude's face in the middle of a game. That wasn't the cool part. The cool part was where the guy who got kicked flew threw the air, rolled back to his feet, and kept going as if nothing had happened. That is the toughest dude on the fricking planet.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Critter, that's a very suprising story. Usually, if a soccer player thinks he or she has been fouled, they roll around on the ground making facial expressions of extreme pain while holding one arm high in the air like Arnold Horshack, pleading with the referee to acknowledge the offense. Of course, the player being accused of the foul is likewise holding one arm high in the air like Arnold Horshack, only his or her face has a sorta "HE DID IT! NOT ME" expression of both innocence and accusation. It's rather bizarre theater. One cannot picture someone like, say, Blake Griffin holding his arm in the air like Arnold Horshack.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1199 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
http://www.google.com/search?q=fake+socc......t=safari

Then there's boxing, with Germany's Max Schmeling being the only man to win the heavyweight title while on the ground holding his crotch due to a low blow, and England's "Phaintin' Phil" Scott playing the "He fouled me!" card so often he got nicknamed after it.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
I literally DID laugh out loud at the first video on Lobo's search. HA!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Top Ten differences between Europe and America (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL