The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » The real power of hypnosis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6124 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
This is not strictly stage in fact its sport. As some you know I moved away from stage recently towards sport golf in particular. Here is my first European tour client. He got caught cheating a few years back just google his name. And his life was ruined, I worked with him over 4 sessions with my new mental training programme. He talks about his transformation in the video below.

In just a few short weeks he came second in the ulster bank open, one of only two Scots to qualify for British Open, won the Irish Masters and won the Euro tour! And that is only since mid May. On the day of the video shoot he told me his previous game he shot 13 over par then just a few weeks later we was shooting 11 under... Notice how he says "something just comes over me and I just do it without thinking"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW_6EHUfwbE&feature=youtu.be

There is more to hypnosis than sticking a hand to a table..
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Well done, MP. Continued success with this. I know the work you put in to get this break, and it is well deserved. You have also achieved some success with an athlete. I wonder does it work on overweight hammer throwers? It could be the edge I need!
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6124 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Yes it would work Tony its about access your inner resources compounding them then putting them on autopilot. In other words we remove the conscious mind totally and make it an unconscious reflex.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » The real power of hypnosis (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL