The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tarot Forcing Decks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3039 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Does anybody know a good source for one-way tarot forcing decks (Rider-Waite)? I need about a dozen Death cards and a dozen Star cards.

Thanks for your help,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), and contributor to the ebook GOLD: When It HAS To Be Performance GOLD -- all at Penguin.
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
What's a one-way tarot forcing deck? I know what a forcing deck and a one-way deck is, I'm not sure what you mean, but since I love doing stuff with tarot cards it sounds like I would like a source for this too!

Anabelle Smile
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3039 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
I've PMed you, Anabelle.
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), and contributor to the ebook GOLD: When It HAS To Be Performance GOLD -- all at Penguin.
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
That was an Anabelle dumb moment. Sorry, I got it now. Thanks for the PM.

Anabelle Smile
Nando
View Profile
New user
St. Louis, MO
74 Posts

Profile of Nando
Necromancer,
I came up with an effect where I needed "Death" & "Devil" Rider/Waite images on Bike stock. Scanned, "Photoshopped" to size, and created my own.
Nando
The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.
-Robert Anthony
Fitz
View Profile
Elite user
Phoenix, AZ
476 Posts

Profile of Fitz
I believe at the current time you'll have to make your own. Docc Hillford has made one by buying 12 decks, I think he recieved a discount for buying so many at one time. I would check your magic, or Magick shoppes...

Good luck,
Fitz
a.k.a. The Wizard of Oddities
magic dealer
I have a daily web show all about magic at http://FitzMagic.info
Ramsay
View Profile
Special user
England
638 Posts

Profile of Ramsay
Possibly Black Heart in the UK I am sure they used ot carry one way Tarot decks in the RW style...

L.
restlessplots
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of restlessplots
I am not sure if this will help you, but I once bought a Tarot one way deck from Lee woodside, you might want to check him. He has since upgraded to using the Rider-Waite deck

RP
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tarot Forcing Decks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL