The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Vicenzo Ravina's booklet? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Le
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
365 Posts

Profile of David Le
I hear about this booklet that contains instructions for the construction of his DIVISION illusion. Smile

in what way is this illusion different from steve Fearson's splitting image?

and if I perform it, am I 100 percent guaranteed not to get in trouble with david Copperfield or steve Fearson or whoever? Smile

I read a post in the GRAND ILLUSION section and heard about DIVISION. sounds veeery interesting Smile
Vincenzo
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
215 Posts

Profile of Vincenzo
You can visit my site for more information on it and reviews: http://vrm.cjb.net
(requires internet explorer and flash)

-Vincenzo
truthteller
View Profile
Inner circle
2584 Posts

Profile of truthteller
May I suggest you also check out mylovelyassistant.com for opinions regarding Mr. Ravina's work. There have also been many threads on his other products here at the Café. There seems to be certain traits to most of Mr. Ravina's production, of which you should be made aware before purchase.
ritty360
View Profile
Elite user
McKinney, Texas
405 Posts

Profile of ritty360
David Le - Proceed with extreme caution!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Vicenzo Ravina's booklet? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL