The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Artscape in Baltimore, Md. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zagam
View Profile
New user
Silver Spring, Maryland
64 Posts

Profile of Zagam
Hey, if any of you guys or gals are near Baltimore next weekend (7/20-7/22) theres a big art show going on. I mention this because my group Moloch's Mid Way and Cabinet of Infernal Mysteries is going to have a (small) tent set up. We're a "haunted" arcade with a show. I'll be doing BoN, my son will be "geeking". We have a strongman and some psycic surgery. We're a bunch of hobbyists and week-enders but have a ton of fun and would love to see some folks come out. Our Facebook page.
Zagam
View Profile
New user
Silver Spring, Maryland
64 Posts

Profile of Zagam
So I did the BoN 13 times in 3 days. Does that make me a pro? Nope, and I wouldn't taint the name by adding myself to that list, but we had a great time and actually made money. Our next show is a one day gig in Hampden, Baltimore Md on Sept. 8 if anyone wants to check us out.
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
Quote:
On 2012-07-24 17:38, Zagam wrote:
So I did the BoN 13 times in 3 days. Does that make me a pro? Nope, and I wouldn't taint the name by adding myself to that list, but we had a great time and actually made money. Our next show is a one day gig in Hampden, Baltimore Md on Sept. 8 if anyone wants to check us out.

If you made money..Then your doing better than most Pros!...Hope you have nothing but continued success!
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

Jim Hand
View Profile
Regular user
Ocala,Fl.
137 Posts

Profile of Jim Hand
[quote]On 2012-07-24 20:17, The Curator of the Unusual wrote:
Quote:
If you made money..Then your doing better than most Pros!...Hope you have nothing but continued success!

WHAT??? Are we supposed to make money doing this stuff ??
After ALL THESE YEARS...someone finally tells me....Thanks for the tip...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Artscape in Baltimore, Md. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL