The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Jumbo card routines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
Martin Pons!!

Nice to finally see your face.

You are the one who keeps sending me all those emails, even though I repeatedly told you several times not too. How did you ever get my email addresses? Wait, I know how you did, you got it from here on the Café. I have heard from other members here who have told me that they have received emails from you.

When I told you to not send me anymore emails, you refused and began sending 3-4 a day. You began sending them to both my email accounts, harassing me with them everyday. The only way you would of got one of my email addresses was from here. I still get them from you, but they go straight into my junk file.

I will never buy anything from such an unethical person. Steve Brooks needs to know you are using this forum to collect email addresses. If anyone else is getting emails from this guy, he more than likely got your email from here, like he did with mine.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3084 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Martin Pons was buying our five dollar e-Books from the Magic Nook and reselling them on e-Bay for ten dollars and up. How's that for unethical as well as a violation of the international copyright laws?
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
Why am I not surprised.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
MLDupree
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of MLDupree
Check out Devin Knights Jumbo Backstage Monte. This is a fun routine to preform and you even get to show how the trick works with a kicker ending.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Jumbo card routines (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL