The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Stretching The Truth Ethics Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3621 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
I have had Martin Lewis' Cardiographic for several years, and I love the routine. I would also like to have the ability to vary the approach.

Stretching The Truth, by Tim Gabrielson is, at least in my opinion, a variation of Cardiographic but, in essence the Lewis idea in different clothing. However, I have some doubts as to whether or not I am looking at all sides of the issue, probably because it would be relatively easy to make the routine with my Cardiographic experience and because it sells for $287. at Magic Warehouse.

Whenever I have tried to send any magic effect back, I can not because, they tell me, I know the secret and the secret was what I bought. Well, I know the secret of Stretching, so why should I pay again?

Help me wrap my head around this. One thing is certain, there is no way I will pay almost $300 for a variation. I will simply either not do the variation or come up with one of my own...

Thanks,

Jim
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
I did not know you could send a trick back after you bought it (??) Find someone who has what you want and ask if it is what you think it is. Or do an exchange.
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1444 Posts

Profile of stempleton
If it helps, there is now a "lite" version of SST...includes detailed manuscript and the same DVD that came in the full version. It includes material for the main gimmick, you purchase the art pads, tape, etc and construct. Also includes certificate of authorization to perform. I think it goes for $155, I purchased from a great Café member for 115.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Stretching The Truth Ethics Question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL