The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » No need for words! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SilvaAce
View Profile
Regular user
Fargo, ND
156 Posts

Profile of SilvaAce
A couple of weeks ago my wife and I were in Paris vacationing. As we got on the subway I noticed 3 younger guys shuffling some cards. One of them was holding a bag that said Magic Dream on it. Putting all the clues together I figured they were magicians or flourishers and my curiousity took over.
I signaled to one of them to give me their deck...thinking back,I could've gotten shot! He handed it to me and I did a few flourishes and their eyes lit up! They knew I was one of them and even though they didn't speak English their expressions said it all.
We went back and forth doing sleights and some card flicking.It was a really cool experience just wish I could have spent more time with them and gotten their names.

My wife asked them about the bag and they explained Magic Dream was a magic store and their bag was full of card decks. Next day we made it out to Magic Dream and got to see some local French magicians. It was cool because even though it was in a different language I totally understood the patter for the tricks. Kind of funny!
All you have to do to change your life, is to change your daily habits!

Carlos Silva
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
One of the real "magics" about this beautiful art is that it transcends language barriers. What a GREAT story!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » No need for words! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL