The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Michael Eaton LIVE: Saturday July 21st @7:00pm Eastern (Penguin LIVE) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Here we go with another great LIVE lecture via Penguin LIVE.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2748

We know Michael from the Jon Armstrong REEL Magic segments. He's also the creator of the popular Drop'N Project:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2687


ATTENDING COULDN’T BE EASIER.
Purchase the Michael Eaton LIVE “product”. This is your ticket.
On Saturday, July 21st, anytime before 7:00pm Eastern, click the “MyPenguinMagic” area at the top of the Penguin site. You’ll see the livestream appear 1 hour before showtime. At 7pm sharp, Michael will hit the stage and begin his JAM-PACKED professional lecture.
Sit back and watch over 2 hours of DVD-quality live streaming magic from the comfort of your own home.
Ask Michael questions and discuss the tricks DURING the lecture.

DON’T WORRY IF YOU MIGHT MISS IT.
Reserve your seat anyway. Within 24 hours of ending, you’ll be able to download and/or watch the full lecture on-demand, and go over all the great routines and subtleties as many times as you want. It’ll be waiting for you in your “MyPenguinMagic” area.

Magicians flock to see “workers” give talks. Why? Because these guys see and learn things that you won’t find in any book or DVD. Yes, you'll be learning some incredibly powerful A-material, but the INVALUABLE stuff will be the insight you learn along the way.

This lecture is for everyone, from the beginner to the professional and for magicians and mentalists alike. Don’t miss it!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Two days to go.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
If ya have never seen Mike Eaton perform magic..your MISSING OUT!
Mike has some of the most original, and freshest ideas on existing plots and brand spank n new ones.
I have known mike for over a decade, and his magic ALWAYS makes me smile.
YOU do NOT want to miss out on this educational and fooling event.
JM
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2875 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
I'm excited to host this event!

I'll see you in a few hours Mike.

: )
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Just a few hours to go for the main event.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Les than 1 hr. away. The more magic that sign and support the Penguin live lectures....the more live events can be held.

Here is Michael Performing live at Universal Studios:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuQ7LgMNARo

Come and sign up for the live event here:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2748
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Michael came out and he has to be one of the most polished, professional Magcian's I've ever seen.

He performed his Orlando Magic 3 Coin routine. HIGHLY detailed teaching on this killer 3 coin routine The coins don't just appear, they "pop" into view with a technique he teaches.

With just this, I got my monies worth on the lecture!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
3 Hrs. of KILLER, real world magic. Hands down, the best lecture I've ever seen, in person or on the internet.

You can still get this before the price goes up. If you've been wanting to see a Penguin live lecture and haven't had the chance, GET THIS ONE!
Acar
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of Acar
Was it me or were his hands amazing? Coins seemed to just (*pop*) appear between his fingers and melt away just as suddenly. Bravo, Mike.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-07-21 22:55, Acar wrote:
Was it me or were his hands amazing? Coins seemed to just (*pop*) appear between his fingers and melt away just as suddenly. Bravo, Mike.


Acar, it's not just you. He made coin magic look like magic with coins. But it's not like the knuckle busting coin magic that 99% of us will never do. Michael, through performing for hundreds of people per night, has developed techniques,subtleties, that really anyone can do.

Michael used coins, cards, sponge balls, all the things that workers use to entertain in close-up situations.

I just got an e-mail from Penguin that it's already available to watch again. I told my wife I'm going in the living room to re-watch this and unless the house catches fire, I'll be there well past midnight.
eatonmagic
View Profile
Special user
Orlando, FL
734 Posts

Profile of eatonmagic
Wow! That was one INTENSE evening and was probably one of the most fun times I've had in a while. You guys do it right man! Great location, professional people and just an overall relaxed and chill environment. Totally exceeded my expectations : ) Thank you all so much for having me and all the kind words.

All the best,
Michael
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
483 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Congrats man!!

Ryan
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
1993 Posts

Profile of puggo
I have purchased about 6-ish lectures so far. Each one has offered something different in terms of materials, 'bits of business', performance tips etc.
This is easily one of the best, with one of two bits I may actually use regularly, plus a great sponge ball vanish and a couple of things that have given me ideas.
Nice work Mr Eaton & Penguin.

Hey Acar, for the 'occassional buyer', how about a buy 7, get the 8th free (or whatever) kind of deal? The all access pass looks great value, but I would prefer to pick & choose.

Charlie
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1890 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Although the magic was very nice and explained well, for some reason I thought there was going to be talk about the ins and outs of performing in restaurants, marketing and such.

That is the reason I purchased it and there was zero.
Kinda bummed.



Quote:
On 2012-07-14 22:54, eatonmagic wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-07-13 14:17, Derek Castillo wrote:
Not sure where to put this, but does anyone know of a lecture or dvd about just plain imptoving who you are as an entertainer? Not midirection, or staging, blocking, how to structure routines, or ahowmanship. But just, you. How to improve YOU. And how to get people to instantly connect with you etc.... Maybe aome Tony Robins dvds? Haha


Derek,

Glad you brought this up. I'm actually going to be doing the PenguinLIVE lecture next week and in my lecture I discuss not only effects but also a section dedicated to:

- engaging and building rapport with your guests
- making yourself likable to complete strangers
- how to win them over and make your magic more appreciated
- creating your own fan base in your local market

The lecture is going to be live and is only $25 for 2-3 hours! Hope you get a chance to check it out : )

All the best,
Michael Eaton
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1148 Posts

Profile of Salby
.
I enjoyed the show, but was hoping to find the Sharpie Routine in the following video taught (at Time Frame 2:41):

==========================================
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuQ7LgMNARo
==========================================

It was NOT explained, let alone performed in his Penguin Live "Workshop". He did teach an awesome Sharpie & Coin Routine, however.

Does anyone know if he has published the Sharpie Routine in the above video demo I posted??

Where can I find it??
.
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
Brillus
View Profile
New user
Italy
73 Posts

Profile of Brillus
Quote:
On 2012-07-24 10:25, Salby wrote:
.
I enjoyed the show, but was hoping to find the Sharpie Routine in the following video taught (at Time Frame 2:41):

==========================================
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuQ7LgMNARo
==========================================

It was NOT explained, let alone performed in his Penguin Live "Workshop". He did teach an awesome Sharpie & Coin Routine, however.

Does anyone know if he has published the Sharpie Routine in the above video demo I posted??

Where can I find it??
.



You are right, he didn't explain that particular routine but he explained very well the basic move to vanish\change the sharpie.
So I think you can easily figure out how perform that routine and then learn it and\or add your own variations.

Hope it helps,
Mic
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-07-24 10:25, Salby wrote:
.
I enjoyed the show, but was hoping to find the Sharpie Routine in the following video taught (at Time Frame 2:41):

==========================================
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuQ7LgMNARo
==========================================

It was NOT explained, let alone performed in his Penguin Live "Workshop". He did teach an awesome Sharpie & Coin Routine, however.

Does anyone know if he has published the Sharpie Routine in the above video demo I posted??

Where can I find it??
.


That's Michael. Smooth as as silk! Mike has had lecture notes out. He's a Café member, so PM him and ask.
eatonmagic
View Profile
Special user
Orlando, FL
734 Posts

Profile of eatonmagic
Quote:
On 2012-07-24 09:39, slyhand wrote:
Although the magic was very nice and explained well, for some reason I thought there was going to be talk about the ins and outs of performing in restaurants, marketing and such.

That is the reason I purchased it and there was zero.
Kinda bummed.



Quote:


On 2012-07-14 22:54, eatonmagic wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-07-13 14:17, Derek Castillo wrote:
Not sure where to put this, but does anyone know of a lecture or dvd about just plain imptoving who you are as an entertainer? Not midirection, or staging, blocking, how to structure routines, or ahowmanship. But just, you. How to improve YOU. And how to get people to instantly connect with you etc.... Maybe aome Tony Robins dvds? Haha


Derek,

Glad you brought this up. I'm actually going to be doing the PenguinLIVE lecture next week and in my lecture I discuss not only effects but also a section dedicated to:

- engaging and building rapport with your guests
- making yourself likable to complete strangers
- how to win them over and make your magic more appreciated
- creating your own fan base in your local market

The lecture is going to be live and is only $25 for 2-3 hours! Hope you get a chance to check it out : )

All the best,
Michael Eaton



Slyhand,

I'm sorry if I didn't take a lot of time to touch bases on a lot of those topics. However, I am sending you a little something so look for it in your PM pretty soon ; )

-Michael
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1890 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Hey, thanks Mike! I really appreciate the time and effort you took to answer my post.

I am going to definitely look into your RMB.

Thanks again.

-Alec
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Michael coin work on this lecture is amazing. And it's not knucklebusting material. No classic palms, so using silver dollar size coins is so easy.

His "Orlando Opener" is the routine he uses at all the Magic games. It's not published anywhere, so we're pretty much the only ones beside MIke that will do it right now. I've got it down pretty good and can't wait to perform it.

He also teaches a modified version of his well known "Pretty Fly".

And, one of the best looking, EASY coins through table ( while sitting ) I've ever seen. No classic palming, no Han Ping Chien.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Michael Eaton LIVE: Saturday July 21st @7:00pm Eastern (Penguin LIVE) (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL