The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Psychic Hero by Devin Knight (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Coming soon....
http://youtu.be/vDna7IE3PQE
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4615 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
If only saving someones life for real could happen ,wow would we all feel good ,but sorry after watching that youtube clip and wild claims of being psychic and changing destiny, which is in posssibe, we all have our own fate, just left a bad taste in my mouth people have lost loved one's and claims that such things can be predicted and perhaps stopped before it happened? it may be a magic routine,but to me it's just not right.
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
This is not for everyone, but it has proven very successful and got me on a talk show because of it. Here is the official blurb.

Here is the effect

Have you ever done a headline prediction and had someone say, “If you knew that was going to happen, then why didn't you try to stop it?”

Now you can apparently change the future and save lives, by stopping things you have foreseen from happening! This is a proven method that Devin Knight has used. It is the same method that caused an audience to give him a two-minute standing ovation for saving a person’s life.

The effect is tied in with any headline prediction you are doing for publicity. The press is there to cover your predictions. However, a prediction turns out to be wrong. You then proved that the prediction was wrong, because you changed the future, and as a result, saved a man’s life! You offer infallible proof that you changed the future. Proof that will stand up to the most ardent investigations by skeptical reporters. Proof that can result in fantastic publicity, proclaiming you to be a psychic hero.

It is well worth the effort it takes to pull off this amazing stunt, because this publicity stunt can result in talk show appearances on both local radio and television stations. The amount of favorable publicity this stunt will generate is priceless. It is one of the most unusual publicity stunts ever devised and was endorsed by Al Mann.

In this publication, Devin gives you all the details you need to know in order to duplicate his stunt. With the information in this release, you can become a psychic hero in the public's eyes. No pipe-dreams, but a real-world workable method that has withstood the test of time.
thementalist814
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of thementalist814
Quote:
On 2012-07-19 16:23, Fire Starter wrote:
If only saving someones life for real could happen ,wow would we all feel good ,but sorry after watching that youtube clip and wild claims of being psychic and changing destiny, which is in posssibe, we all have our own fate, just left a bad taste in my mouth people have lost loved one's and claims that such things can be predicted and perhaps stopped before it happened? it may be a magic routine,but to me it's just not right.

As Devin stated earlier, this is not for everyone! But you will appreciate what Devin has done to make this work. Fire Starter, if you haven't read the manuscript then I suggest you do before passing judgement on it. If you have, re-read it. There is nothing bad about doing this sort of thing and no one is getting hurt!

If you performed this routine only once, stating it's not an ongoing thing, but your gut feeling is compelling you to do something right now, the audience will appreciate it. At least, you have done something now, that has changed a future event. There's nothing wrong with that!

You're aiming for media exposure. When you do this stunt, it is something that will follow you wherever you go and have something in your promotional materials that will make you stand out from the rest!
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4936 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
No we don't. We make our lives by the choices we make. Not fate.
James
ps
Devin's stopping a car with your mind is excellent. These publicity series are really good.

Quote:
On 2012-07-19 16:23, Fire Starter wrote:
we all have our own fate,
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5832 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Back to future! Smile

I like the concept of this publicity series by Devin. Love to see a full performance video (if possible).

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Lybrary.com now has this available as a download.
http://www.lybrary.com/publicity-secrets......407.html
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
The old version on Lybrary said it came from the Glass Box Prediction, how much of this version is new material?
Protection for mind readers and mentalists: http://tricksofthemind.com
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
This is material from the more expensive Glass Box Revisited, with a few updates and ideas. If you have the Glass Box Revisited you don't need this download.
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
Thanks Devin,

I have the Glass Box Revisited and everything covered there is excellent
Protection for mind readers and mentalists: http://tricksofthemind.com
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
I found this to be quite a tantilizing book. Yes with it has somewhat of a haunting theme, but a clever method and as always a fantstic read from Devin. Worth every cent...
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Psychic Hero by Devin Knight (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL