The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 5th Assistant by Geoff Weber (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
The ad says it comes with a dvd and 2 gimmicks ( one white, one black ). Nice to see they planned ahead instead of just offering one color.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S14555

"Geoff Weber takes you step-by-step on how to install and utilize the gimmick so you can perform in minutes"!

Anyone ever see Geoff perform and can tell is how it looks/plays?
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2140 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
We went out around NYC with Geoff when he came to town to film this. It played HUGE to real people - they were really shocked.

The best thing about this is the versatility. You could use this as a casual, off-beat kind of production of a cell phone, deck, or any other object. Or you can use it for a more planned-out routine in a more formal show.

My personal favorites are producing a phone or deck, as well as Geoff's Card to Pocket.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Thanks Kevin.
Woodfield
View Profile
Special user
740 Posts

Profile of Woodfield
What's original about this?
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
843 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
An extra pocket in your pants is innovative and original? Really?
Geoff Weber
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington DC
1360 Posts

Profile of Geoff Weber
We state on the box that the concept dates back to Pat Page, (who's family gave us permission). But we took the basic idea (which was one sentence) and added a lot of original thinking to it in terms of applications, handling, subtleties.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Geoff, very classy of you to consult Pat's family!
alex_pandrea
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of alex_pandrea
I usually don't wear pants when performing, but when I do I always have this ready to go!

the 5 bonus routines are awesome also...talk about endless possibilities!

Alex^
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12229 Posts

Profile of John C
I wear a kilt.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
alex_pandrea
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of alex_pandrea
Ouch ^^
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5675 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2012-07-20 18:03, alex_pandrea wrote:

I usually don't wear pants when performing, . . .

Smile

Smile

Smile

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
2909 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Wearing this utility could also blow off thieves Copperfield style! They ask you to empty your pockets, you turn them out, you effectively hide your wallet or other belongings.

That said, this looks super cool and super versatile. I'd love to pick one up and play with it!
Follow Michael Kras on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/KrasMagic

Check out The Kras Change at Vanishing Inc Magic! http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/ebooks/kras-change/
magringo
View Profile
Special user
Sad that all I have is a scant
579 Posts

Profile of magringo
Good luck Geoff!
Geoff Weber
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington DC
1360 Posts

Profile of Geoff Weber
Thanks! I think you guys will be very pleased with the depths to which we have explored this. I believe everybody will find at least one idea from the video that they will use, or a trick from their own repetoire that this utility would really enhance.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5675 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Interesting and most reasonably priced.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Geoff Weber
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington DC
1360 Posts

Profile of Geoff Weber
I did an interview with Chris Beason, you can read it here: http://blog.penguinmagic.com/
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
For the magic pricing nowadays, can't beat it!
Geoff Weber
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington DC
1360 Posts

Profile of Geoff Weber
Here's an excerpt from a review at Jheff's Marketplace of the Mind:
Quote:
If you're not aware of this gimmick, and how absolutely wonderful the possibilities are for mentalism miracles, I highly recommend you get this and check it out. Even if you wind up not using it because it's not your style, it will get you thinking, which is more than many recent products can claim. If you do use this, the miracles you'll accomplish will be quite effective. As you know, I'm somewhat biased regarding utility items, as I favor them more than most other types of products, so this gets a pretty solid recommendation from me.
drstevemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Addicted to For Sale Forum so only have
265 Posts

Profile of drstevemagic
Quote:
On 2012-07-21 08:56, Geoff Weber wrote:
Thanks! I think you guys will be very pleased with the depths to which we have explored this. I believe everybody will find at least one idea from the video that they will use, or a trick from their own repetoire that this utility would really enhance.

I'm thinking about picking this up to make Gregory Wilson's "Exact Change" even easier to do, especially with a pair of dress slacks with tighter pockets. What you all think?
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1891 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Quote:
On 2012-07-21 10:03, Geoff Weber wrote:
I did an interview with Chris Beason, you can read it here: http://blog.penguinmagic.com/

Nice interview!
Best of luck with The 5th Assistant.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 5th Assistant by Geoff Weber (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL