The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Jeff McBride Lecture in Mexico (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

alpha alex
View Profile
Special user
774 Posts

Profile of alpha alex
So I had the opportunity to catch Jeff McBride new lecture in Mexico city.. first of all I have never seen Jeff McBride doing lectures just his regular show.. and let me tell you.. he is awesome.. it is not just the great workers he teaches (his double-shot production is really something ill be using) but it is also all the theory and all the passion he expresses while he is lecturing about magic.. it is uplifting and it is just awesome to see Jeff Live..
Also he did teach his latest dvd routine.. the Squeak Technique and Bravo is a great character, it is a really funny routine you should look for it!

So Bravo to Jeff!! thanks for coming to Mexico and sharing all your magic, knowledge and wisdom with us!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Jeff McBride Lecture in Mexico (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL